MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good wedding gift

I’m attending my friend’s wedding in a month and will stand by his side as his best man. We’ve been best friends since grade school so this is like an obligatory event that I should attend. I don’t really have a problem with the wedding aside from the fact that I still don’t know what to give the soon-to-be married couple. I’ve often heard from friends that when a couple gets married, the best gift would be something they can use as they start a new life together. I’ve been thinking about giving them a small house appliance. Would that be good enough? I don’t want to be the best man who turned up at the wedding empty handed.

your decision is good.you should do this.

Comment

money for them to buy what they need

Comment

House appliances will be a perfect gift.

Comment

sarahanry thank you for your great advice to me guys..

Comment

Hey, you have a decided a good gift for them. Go ahead and gift it.

Comment

Register with Best Matchmaker Sites quickest growing marital portal Jeevanrahi.com wherever your look for an ideal partner ends. we have a tendency to would like you all the best possible.

Comment

Give them money, it's a good gift. Moreover, the newlyweds always need them.

Comment

Hey, I'm also going to the wedding next month and want to buy something special. Do you have any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                  X