MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marraiage help

I am a married woman having a 8 years old son.My husband who loves me madly left me since 5 years.
    He told me that he is not able to bear our expenditure.But still me n my son love him a lot.My heart feels that he also loves me still.Now am a working n we both can bear the expenditure equally.
    We are not divorced but he lives separately wimother.I don't want divorce from him but only need maintenance from him for him.Khim.Kindly suggest.

He's the one that left you, and so it will be unattractive for you to beg him to come back to you.

However, since you are now working, you could bring it to his awareness that you are now working and can pay your bills, buy don't tell him you want him back. He should be the one to decide of he wants you back.

Comment

Probably the most difficult ordeal that a woman has to go through is the moment her husband leaves her. The husband leaving home is painful, especially since the couple promised to go through anything together. Despite him leaving, there is a big chance that he is willing to work things out. There are some things that can be done, in order for your husband to come home:

Do not force him into anything.

No doubt, your husband needs space especially at this time. If you keep forcing him to come home or to even talk to you, the more he will walk away. Remember, your husband needs time away from you. Be patient as he will talk to you when he is ready.

Talk about everything.

When he finally agrees to talk, tell him to talk about everything he wants to say. Ask him what has happened between the two of you and ask him to tell you what he needs. Listening to him will help you understand your ordeal better.

Compromise.

After listening to him air his side, swallow your pride and give in to whatever he wants and needs. It is likely that he will also want to compromise about the things happening in your marriage. If he feels that you no longer have time for him, give him the time he wants.

This time will be different.

Aside from compromising, promise him that you do not ever want him to leave again and that this time, you will be different. No more nagging and no more shouting. You will be the best possible listener and that you will not do the same things that drove him away.

Say everything that you have to say.

Do not forget to put everything out in the open. Tell him all the things he needs to know and also how you exactly feel. Tell him the things you also do not like about him and how you both can make things better.

One step at a time.

It is impossible to make things better between the two of you in just an instant. Winning your man again will take some time. Do things slowly, and one at a time. If he is not ready to come home and he has not fully healed, let him use as much time as he needs.

Comment

Working...
      X