MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Totally Lucked Out With My Wedding

I totally lucked out with my wedding, it'll be in 4 months time. My venue was brand new when I toured it, so they gave it to me all day for 1200, it is a business center. It was cheap so they could get customers. I swear places with just the name "wedding" goes up times 5. My dress was 1200 originally but it was second hand and i got it for 450! I definitely will look into those flowers!

That's amazing!! Good luck with everything!!

Comment

and btw. I'm not having a bridal shower or anything like that as well. It's just more ways to spend money to be honest. My extended family is out of state so it would be a waste.

Comment

That is very true haha

Comment

(Daily Dose of Darling) thanks I'm excited. I'm definitely looking into the flowers. I've got a Costco and Sam's near me.

Comment

There is always a general thought that engulfs the minds of the common people is that wedding photographers need to be treated formally, and mandatory briefings are to be given beforehand or else they would make a mess out of the event. Well, to a certain extent, the thought stands true as the photographer that you would be hiring is a complete stranger and has no idea about your wedding plans. They would, by all means, require a summary of the chain of events that are to take place and how they should act accordingly. It comes as the responsibility of the bride and the groom to do the needful.

Times have changed, and weddings no longer come about as a strict and formal affair with no grounds for variations. These days, wedding photographers are the ones who take the first step to interact with their client. You could call it a form of client retention technique or can also term it as trying to be friendly to not keep any space for formality. If you are one of those who intend to take the first step to interact with your client, you could follow these tips.

Arrange for a friendly meeting

This meeting could just involve you, the bride and the groom. You could avoid your office or their house and choose a cafe or a restaurant over a cup of coffee or a meal. This would not only allow you to know them and their plans but would also help you to merge both your ideas to make something fruitful out of it. You could also ask them to bring along the details of their wedding clothing, location, the number of guests, etc. to help you make your personal plans and incorporate them in the best way possible.

Put forward a proposal for a pre-wedding photo session

This could either be a set of photographs for their engagement or probably a casual outdoor photography involving just the couple. A theme could be incorporated, and the pictures could be used for wedding favours or perhaps wedding invitations to give it a customised look. This photo session could be added as a complementary gift from your end. This would not only make the couple feel impressed with you but would for sure recommend you to their friends and loved ones.

Meet their family members before the final day

The wedding doesn't just revolve around the couple but also involves the presence of their family, acquaintances and friends. You could simply interact with them without the camera in hand and let them know about your plans for the final day. This would not only make you get acquainted with them but also make them feel comfortable for the time when you would be photographing them.

Comment

Register with Best Matchmaker Sites quickest growing marital portal Jeevanrahi.com wherever your look for an ideal partner ends. we have a tendency to would like you all the best possible.

Comment

This is cool, congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! It sounds like you've made some fantastic budget-friendly choices without compromising on quality. Your resourcefulness and smart planning will surely make your day even more special. Wishing you a beautiful wedding and a lifetime of happiness together! Although, I have seen some same cases in a matrimonial platform "Noble Marriage".

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                    X