MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told him to stop.

Last summer (July 2017) I went to my LDR boyfriend's hometown with him. I live in another country so I flew in and was staying at his family's apartment with them for a week. I was a virgin and he knew that, he wasn't though. He told me that it was okay and that he didn't mind waiting. We had been dating for over a year at this point while he was in grade 12, and I in grade 11. We had met each other's parents and had a great relationship.

Throughout this post, keep in mind that I was on birth control, but for health reasons. I didn't plan on having sex.

The last night that I was there, we were fooling around a little bit, nothing that we hadn't done before. I told him that we should stop, that I wanted to go to sleep because I was flying out early in the morning the next day. He didn't stop. He forced me to ride him and I tried to get off but he was too strong and wouldn't let me go. After he came, he picked me up after him and told me to go shower. I felt disgusted with myself. He had been such a nice guy before this and we never had any problems. While I was taking a shower I started to bleed. The blood ran down my leg and the tears rolled down my face.

When I went back to my room, he was gone. He was asleep in his room and had left me to deal with everything on my own. I was happy to leave the next day.

This wasn't the first time I was sexually assaulted, and sadly, I don't think it will be the last.

Sorry about what your boyfriend did to you. However, I will advice you don't dwell too much on what has gone wrong, but rather move on and forget about everything. If you feel he doesn't care about you, then breakup with him.

Comment

• oceanchild
      oceanchild commented
      Editing a comment
      I broke up with him in February right before my 18th birthday.

What he did proves that he doesn't love you but just wanted sex. I'm very sure he'll dump you now, so be the one to dump him first.

However, you can decide to take legal actions against him. All you need do is report the case to security agency, they will help you handle this issue immediately.

Comment

• oceanchild
      oceanchild commented
      Editing a comment
      I broke up with him in February right before my 18th birthday. I would rather just forget about him than take legal action.
Working...
X