X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True story

Her..

Oct 2017

As i lay here, lost in thoughts of her. I become overwhelmed with feelings of happiness, and the yearning to be graced with her Beauty. I close my eys only to see her beautiful smile. I lay in silence, only to hear the sound of her beautiful voice, playing ever so softly in my mind. Then my thoughts quickly shift to questions as to why? Why her, why now, why is it so easy to tell her things that I've even held back from the mothers of my children. Why do i feel this way about someone i cannot have. Suddenly i realize, none of the whys even matter. Because i known that she will never be mine. So rather I shall embrace every moment shared, every smile, every conversation, every Suttle touch, and every silent moment spent with her. The very first time I seen her I couldn't look away. It were as if no one else was even there. I found that all my attention was pulled towards her. As i spoke to her for the very first time I found myself getting lost in those beautiful eyelined windows to her soul. Eyes so deep that they seemed to never end in depth, and they sat upon the most beautiful face I have ever seen. And as I got to know her more I started to see myself reflecting back at me in those beautiful deep eyes as a less flawed self, a self with more hope then i ever could imagine. It's her who makes me feel this way. She sees me this way, she seen something in me I never looked for in myself. And the beauty of her is not only in a facial way, but the true beauty reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of her grows with the passing days. And When i hear her talking i listen to what she says with her eyes. I wish I could spend one night laying with her getting lost In Her Eyes, hand in hand under a night sky. Or sitting at a park just talking and enjoying each other's company. And if i could do these things, I would tell her that in her reflection in the mirror she may not see much.

But I can see the story in her eyes, And her timeless passion that’s never died.
    Her life may have become tired, but her heart became stronger, and soon her present will become her past,

And these little moments we have shared will become memories, to only become a song heard on the radio. And though the moment at hand is all that we have, I will cherish them like they are our last. I do know these wishes are just dreams I guess. But great dreams worth having. Not a single woman I have met in my life, pulled me in the way that she has with her incomparable Beauty. And it’s not just her shape,

her face, or her hair that makes her beautiful.

Neither is it the smoothness of her skin, the boldness when she stands or the perseverance in her heart. But the condition of her heart, the gratitude she lives by and her love for God. Thats where her true beauty is found. Before meeting her, i thought I could never like or fall for a woman ever again. She showed me that my heart can still want for another. And for that i am greatfull.

I may not be able to ever have her, or these things I so wish to share with her. But I will forever have her in my heart. And forever meet her in my dreams. And that's good enoug for me. I'd rather have her this way, then not to have her at all. I am truly blessed to have known her. So i will live in the reality that she already belongs to someone. But find her forever in my thoughts.

Her.. 11.5.12.12.25

Oct 2017

As i lay here, lost in thoughts of her. I become overwhelmed with feelings of happiness, and the yearning to be graced with her Beauty. I close my eys only to see her beautiful smile. I lay in silence, only to hear the sound of her beautiful voice, playing ever so softly in my mind. Then my thoughts quickly shift to questions as to why? Why her, why now, why is it so easy to tell her things that I've even held back from the mothers of my children. Why do i feel this way ab

Very touching story! I hope she comes back to you someday.

Comment

I learnt a lot from your story. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X