MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could these be the anwer to my prayers

It has been years since my involvement with relationships. After my last breakup, I decided not to date and pay zero attention with girls who were so honest with their feelings toward me.
    The woman who broke my heart left a very big scar to me, which I considered to be the biggest reason why dating never crossed my mind. But just recently, my friends told me to think again
    and give love a second chance.

It hit me! While thinking about where to start, I decided to pray for that special woman. I did a lot of pleading to someone up above to give me the ideal partner I’m dreaming to have. While surfing for ways to date again, I saw a lot of suggestions to follow with. Some of these include going to party clubs, going to sports events, etc. Are these helpful? Could these be the answer to my prayers?

Last edited by LoveAdmin; 04-25-2018, 10:11 PM.

Girls you meet at clubs aren't decent girls, so don't even consider getting a girl at a club.

Comment

Sports event could be a good way to meet girls. Try it out!

Comment

First of all ever hear what some of these guys say after sitting in jail for 20 years only to be set free because the DNA proved they are innocent? The first thing they say is "Thank the Lord!!! My prayers have been answered". I say if it took 20 years for your prayers to be answered while rotting in jail God either doesn't exist or he's a complete asshole. So don't waste your time praying. Go out there and bust a nut going after what you want. Try some online dating apps. Join clubs, etc but don't go to bars thinking you are going to hookup with someone decent. Most of the time those girls just aren't morally high on the list. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X