Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In love with a female friend of mine who is in a long term relationship.

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In love with a female friend of mine who is in a long term relationship.

Hello All,

I have a female friend for long time. We use to sleep together long time ago and we did not get into relationship back then, because I wasn't ready for it.
    A few years after that we connected and became friends with her and her boyfriend. I live far away from them, but when I visit, we always go out together and have fun.

The last two times I was in my home city where she lives, we had some intimate moments. We didn't actually have sex, but everything else. I guess she felt guilty having sex (because oof cheating on her boyfriend), but she didn't mind all other stuff leading to sex. We even finished, but without actual sex. I few days ago I went back home and invited her to my place. She didn't come, but we still went out for coffee and also to drink a few times with her boyfriend and other friends.

So we are close friends, but I'm getting in love with her. I think about her all the time and we chat often when I'm away from home. She perfectly knows that I have feelings for her and I know she does have feelings for me, but seems she wants to be with her boyfriend.

I don't know if I should tell her that I actually love her, because I'm afraid that our friendship will be ruined. Also, I really believe if she breaks up with him in future, she might come to me, but they are together for 7 years now (They are not engaged and they have no kids and they just live together). Another last thing is that it seems to me that she would not move away from our home city to live with me abroad and I have already chosen to live elsewhere. I don't know how to deal with this, because before these intimate moments I had no problem that she is with someone else, and now I do. I can't take anymore looking at them in front of me knowing I can't be with her.

How should I approach this?

Thank you for helping with my decision!
    Last edited by JohnSmith; 01-04-2019, 07:00 PM. Reason: love

The best way to approach this is to first realize that she has a boyfriend. You'll be hurting yourself if you keep hoping that she would be your girlfriend because that might never happen. So, I urge you to forget about her and move on with your life.

Comment

• JohnSmith
      JohnSmith commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Gray,

Thank you for the advice, but still I need to do one of two things:

1. Stop communicating with her without giving her a reason, which will hurt her because we are friends.
      2. Tell her I love her and just probably lose her, but atleast I know I told her and she knows the reason.

Which one would you chose if you were me?

Why would you choose to be a fall back guy? It will be foolish of you to keep waiting for her to breakup with her boyfriend and come to you. You need to wake up from you slumber and face reality, because that might ever happen. There are lots of beautiful girls out there that will love and cherish you, so stop wasting your time with her.

Comment

• JohnSmith
      JohnSmith commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Peggy, I don't want to be that fall back guy ofcourse, but that leaves me with the two options I commented above:

1. Stop communicating with her without giving her a reason, which will hurt her because we are friends.
      2. Tell her I love her and just probably lose her, but atleast I know I told her and she knows the reason.

Do you have another option for me to do?
Working...
X