Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Girlfriend Still On My Mind After 8 Years & No Bad Feeling

RomanceDictionary.com
    I still think about my ex-girlfriend many times but what's not right we split up 8 years ago we split on bad terms we didn't split up in a nice way but today at this present time I feel I have forgiven all the bad she has done and still find myself thinking about her.

What does this mean why do I still think about her

I completely forgive her about the bad in our relationship their is no bad feeling or hate from me I feel I completely enjoyed my time I had with her

But why do I feel this way ?

I am not sure why you feel the way you do after such a long time, If I may ask are you currently in a relationship with anyone? and if no when was your last relationship and how did it end? I am asking because many guys fail to recognize the mistakes done by the girls they truly love and they choose to let them go out of hurt when they still love the person greatly. I have seen this happen so many times. Years later after dating a number of girls the guy realizes that the ex was better than the girls entering his life. Is it the same with you?

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      It's normal for you to still think about your ex girlfriend. Like the saying, "absence makes the heart grow fonder," you simply miss her being around. We tend to miss those people that are out of our reach, and that's what's happening to you right now. Also, you might not love her anymore but just miss being with her.

Comment

Working...
      X