X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escaping an ex.

RomanceDictionary.com
    So this one is going to be crazy.

When i was 15 I met a guy online, he lived in Ontario Canada and I lived in Michigan. He was a year younger than me and we started a relationship. He was a great guy who really helped me through a lonely time in my life. Our relationship got so serious that on my 17th birthday I took a 9 hour bus ride to go down a week with him and his family. We rarely saw each other and every relationship needs something physical. I met a guy here in the US after I moved out of my parents house when I was halfway to 18. I grew a mental connection that rivaled my current boyfriends, plus the bonus of being able to see him in person. I told bf that the stress of college, paying bills, and an online relationship was too much for me to handle and I needed a realistic relationship. We were home ghschool sweethearta and ended our relationship of 2 and half years. I waited nearly a month to accept my (now fiancés) offer of dating. And since my ex boyfriend and I were in contact and he was holding out hopes of getting together I told him hoping it would make him realize we were actually through. He reacted very poorly. Turning our mutual friends against me. Quickly (he was in the verge of 17) getting into a relationship with a 14 year old girl who would then start problems with me. Telling me to kill my self and harassing me. After I blocked him and his girlfriend on all all social media he would send his friends to attack me. I blocked him, ,his family and his friends because I don’t need that stress. It’s veen almost 2 years since then. I own a home with my fiancé and am very much in love. Yes we have problems just like any relationship. My fiancé and I were 10 weeks pregnant so I naturally posted me first ultrasound on Facebook. (My Facebook is set to private) several days later I received a very long message from my ex’s step father saying that I need to “leave him alone” that “it’s best if I move on and stop being a stalker.” I should s”stop messaging my son looking for trouble.” And basically saying a lot of rude things in a not rude way. HE MADE A FAKE PROFILE TO DO THIS BECAUSE I HAD HIM BLOCKED. I quickly message him back I have no idea what he’s talking about. To which he says I’m lying and he’s seen messages from me to my ex and his current girlfriend with my ultrasounds in them. I did don’t send these messages so that means my ex and his grilfriemd after nearly 2 years have been so caught up in the drama they have brought my unborn child into it without even speaking to me for how long? I can’t help but feel anxious and angry. I’ve done everything I can think of to rid them from my life yet they still keep coming back. I miscarried several days later but can’t help but dread the next time one of them miraculously tries to bring me into long dead drama.

If you have gotten over him after 2 years of breaking up up with him, whatever he does now shouldn't bother you. I suggest you just ignore whatever he does. Like the saying, "silence is the best answer given to a fool," the best treatment you can give to him now is silence. He will eventually give up when he is tired.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      Originally posted by Clipztr View Post
      several days later I received a very long message from my ex’s step father saying that I need to “leave him alone” that “it’s best if I move on and stop being a stalker.” I should s”stop messaging my son looking for trouble.”
      I don't think this ever happened, it's simply a plan between him and his step father to contact you or he's the one disguised as his step father. The fact is that, despite him having a girlfriend now, he's still not over you. Hence, he always find ways to come back to contact you and cause problem.

I will advice you ignore him and don't reply to anything he says. Also, make it a point to tell you fiance about your ex and all he has been doing, just so he's aware.

Comment

Working...
      X