X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The third one in the relationship

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hello,
    i beg a pardon for my grammar mistakes in advance.
    i really need to discuss this case.

so there were me and him.
    i introduced with him in some forum.
    we were good friends. he liked my posts, i liked his. we liked each others thoughts.
    i knew that he had a girlfriend.
    some day we both began to show sympathy to each other.
    we thought it was real.
    i told him to choose, if he wants to be with his gf to stop flirting with me.
    he didn't.
    we decided to meet each other in real life, and examine if our feeling were real (we have never had sex, because he doesn;t live alone, and i don;t live alone, also i'm divorced with my husband and i don't have much freedom, mother , kids and etc.)
    we liked each other more than before. he said that he never imagined cheating his gf, but i was so important to him that he worked on this mind and he was ready to be with both of us. he is very honest person, and never lied, if he was going to see her and etc.but he was lying to her, and it brought our relationship to the end finally.
    afher the first meeting, we were like a couple, passionate kisses, long night talks, caring of each other and etc.
    he said that he can't promise to break up with her, beacuse leaving one person for another one is wrong, and he waited time, when this would happen automatically.

one morning he was telling to me that he didn't know what he wanted more, to have sex with me or to watch a movie with me.

later on that day, he took a decision to leave me. because he has changed and his gf was divorcing with him.
    he says that he won't take it, he needs her and loves her and he realised this after imagining a life without her
    maybe they will be divorced in 1 month in any way, but he thinks he should do something now, to keep her.
    of course, i'm extra .
    i'm telling him that he wants to be with her because of the sense of guilty.
    that they had problems before me, in other case, i wouldn't have been in his life
    this is not love, kissing to me passionately, being mad at my intellect and body, and to love another woman.
    i'm not saying that he loves me, but he don't love her either.
    he says that he knows, he acted awfully to me, but he was acting awfully to her.

what is wrong in my analysis
    and what is the right way out from this situation
    1. i think he should tell her the truth, and she will decide if he wants to stay with him.
    2. take some time with her, and return to me in a couple of months.

please,i really need your advices
    i am seeing him later in this evening.

I think you should get your mind off this guy, you might end up being hurt if you continue to stick with him.

Of course, he choose his girlfriend over you, that's already a red flag for you.

So, just forget about him and move on.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      He sees you as a fall back girl, and that's not good for you.

Also, there is no way he is going to tell his girlfriend the truth because he still wants to be with her. You simply think this way because you are self centered.

My advice to you is to let go of this guy and move on.

Comment

Working...
      X