Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopeless?

RomanceDictionary.com
    Myself and my gf have had a very up and down relationship for almost 18 months. It’s very passionate but also lots of arguing. I suffer from anxiety and get jealous. We have broken up many times only to get back together. I would often accuse her of messaging other people etc and she would say she wasn’t. On one of our breaks she admitted she had been asked out by someone but she said no.
    Now, whilst on the same break I had met up with one of my sons friends moms so they could play together. Nothing ever happened between myself and the mom however my gf saw a text from her (asking if my son wanted to play) and started asking questions. I lied and denied everything however it all spiralled out of control and I admitted I had met up with the kids but nothing had happened. My gf immediately ended the relationship saying I was a liar and hypocrite for constantly accusing her of stuff when it was me doing it.
    Is there any way back from this??

no, this is a toxic relationship to begin with. you lieing to her was the last straw. no girl likes to be badgered about cheating only to find out her boyfriend is guilty of cheating. move on to someone new and treat her better than you did with this chick.

Comment

You made a mistake by lying to her when she asked you about the text message from your friends mom. If you had told her the truth, she wouldn't have thought otherwise.

However, the only thing you can do now is to apologize to her. If possible, you can call your friends mom and let her know what happened. She will be able to help you talk to your girlfriend.

Comment

In order to convince her to take you back you have to start by apologizing to her. Some men feel this step is completely unnecessary if their ex was the one who put an end to the relationship. The truth is that if your girlfriend was completely happy with you, she never would have ended things. Consider what mistakes you made during the time you two were together that likely contributed to her decision to split up with you. Then apologize to her for those things. Keep the apology short and genuine. She'll appreciate it and it will set the foundation for an eventual second chance for the two of you.

Another of the strategies to get your girlfriend back is to drop out of sight for a few weeks. This may be the biggest challenge you've ever faced but if you can do it, you'll be amazed by the results. Women are accustomed to being bombarded with phone calls, emails and text messages by their boyfriend after the break up. If she knows you still love her, she's anticipating hearing from you. If you do the opposite of what she expects, you catch her off guard. If you consider the fact that once a woman starts to miss a man she tends to see him in a positive light, you can see why it's so fundamentally important for you to steer clear of her. Once a few days or weeks pass, she'll be the one reaching out to you.

Comment

Hopeless? Yep. You screwed the pooche. Your needy insecure jealously and hypocritical lying toasted it.

Get your act together

No, you don't dump this crap on your son's friends' mom. She doesn't want or need your high school drama. It will just make you look pathetic.

Ask out you son's friend's mom. Learn from your mistakes and don't screw the pooche on that one.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
            I was almost thinking there was no hope to reunite with my wife. But I read these good reviews about your work and bought one more spell. I put all my faith in you and followed your directions to the letter. We are happier now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! That’s what I love with your spell. Thanks to Dr Okuku you can contact him via DrOkukusolutioncenter@gmailcom and thank me later.

Comment

Working...
            X