Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I do the right thing or overreact?

RomanceDictionary.com

Ok just to make this a long story short…..

I had gotten back involved with an ex ( I know, BIG mistake)

Well we were trying to make things work again.

Well There were a few instances where he would mistake me for another woman… like events that he did with another woman and claim it was with me. I would tell him it wasn’t me that he went to certain places with. He was CONIVINCED it was me. I told him it was NOT ME.

Fast forward to last night. We are at his house and were going to get in his hot tub. He had a little vodka and I had wine…. he’s been working nonstop at his 2 jobs.

So he’s getting into the tub and says for me to go get the sponge out of his other bathroom that I used the last time I was over at his house………. I never used a sponge the last time I was over at his house. I said to him “oh gosh I never used one”… then he replies “well it’s probably emily’s ( his daughter)” I said to him… “oh gosh that killed it for me” . Then he replies with ” Ok baby just go lay down.

So instead of me confronting him or even “laying down” like he suggested… I got my keys and purse, left and went back to my apartment. He didn’t call or text me last night. Nor have I heard from him today. I haven’t bothered to reach out….

Did I do the right thing or did I overreact?

I feel you over reacted, you should have simply confronted him about it and demand to know the truth about the woman he has been with. The fact is that, you both broke up and during that period of separation he would have been with another woman. So, you shouldn't be angry over what happened when you both weren't together.

Comment

I think you are overwhelmed by jealousy. Moreover, he did what he did with other women when you two were apart. Now that you both have come back, he definitely will still have memories of the other woman. So, you need to give him time to completely get over it, while you two begin on a fresh page.

However, I don't advice you contact him first now, but let a few days pass to see if he doesn't contact you before you can consider contacting him.

Comment

We've been back involved for over month. LOL

I have been giving him time and even suggested I'd give him some time... HE'S the one who doesn't want the time and space lol.

I don't expect him to not have memories but I have been over there. And he told there was "no one else". So when he continues to claim that it's "me" who went here and there with him when I know full well that it wasn't.... I'm gonna feel some way about it. I was tired of him constantly mistaken me for another woman...when he told me that there was "no one else" LOL. I may have overreacted but I wasn't "jealous". I was over it. And then when he tells me that there was a sponge that I NEVER used or even had. SO obviously he had someone over there (when he told me there was "no one else") who used a sponge when in his hot tub. So maybe I was tired of it and instead of confronting him and him potentially lying to me. I just left. I do believe I overreacted but I didn't do it out of "jealousy"

Thank you for the replies

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsea View Post
          So maybe I was tired of it and instead of confronting him and him potentially lying to me. I just left. I do believe I overreacted but I didn't do it out of "jealousy"

Thank you for the replies
          I understand what you went through. It's only normal for you to act that way.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes I know I don't handle things too well. I know that if I stayed, there would have been an argument and I just didn't want that for the evening. I should have stayed and talked to him but he is very hard to talk to. He just told me to go lay down. Not tried to talk to me about it. It's okay. I get it. And I can surely understand that he may think that I handled it wrong by leaving instead of staying and talking about it. I guess I felt disgusted and grossed out by knowing that he'd want me to use someone elses sponge.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
              There's a reason that he was an ex....

Comment

Working...
              X