MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best People You Meet In Life Are Not On Dating Sites

Online dating sites are actually really stupid. People you meet off of dating sites will only tell you what they want you to know and you miss the most important part of the relationship. Being friends first. That's the best way to get to know someone. I tried online dating and have dated a lot of "nice guys" who were actually douche bags in disguise. I actually met my husband at my job. He was on leave and came back and we were friends for awhile and he asked me to date him after he had gotten a new job. The best people you meet in life are not on dating sites.

True yet not true at the same time.

Comment

Just go outside and talk to someone and become their friend. Going straight to dating is not always the best idea ...

Comment

Very true Mabel

Comment

I respectfully disagree. Just because online dating didn't work for you does not mean they are stupid. I used to have the same thought, then I went on a dating site for shits and giggles, and met the love of my life. We've been together 3 years now and he has become my best friend in the world. Online dating works for some and doesn't for others. But really in my opinion the best way to get to know someone is to be up front and say and ask what you want.

There are billions of people in the world and thinking everyone can only find that one love in one way is an unrealistic thought process.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth View Post
            I respectfully disagree. Just because online dating didn't work for you does not mean they are stupid. I used to have the same thought, then I went on a dating site for shits and giggles, and met the love of my life. We've been together 3 years now and he has become my best friend in the world. Online dating works for some and doesn't for others. But really in my opinion the best way to get to know someone is to be up front and say and ask what you want.

There are billions of people in the world and thinking everyone can only find that one love in one way is an unrealistic thought process.
            Glad it worked for you, but every single guy I met online (which was hundreds 0.0)was never honest. People just hide things and only tell you what they want you to know. And not everyone in online dating is bad. 99% of them are. You found a good one! Yay!

Comment

Just bc you had bad experienced doesn't mean all people online are fake lol. I'm moving in with my bf in 3 months that I met online

Comment

Working...
              X