MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I ask OkCupid match out

I have a match on OkCupid which am attracted to however on her profile she said she's looking for male friends. AHow can I find out if shes interested in a date

Ah, the complexities of online dating! It's not uncommon to find someone who catches your eye but seems to have different intentions on their profile. You're not alone in wondering how to navigate this situation. Let's break it down and explore some ways you can approach finding out if she's open to dating.

Firstly, it's important to acknowledge your attraction and interest in this person. It's perfectly natural to feel drawn to someone based on their profile. However, it's also crucial to respect their stated intentions. If she's explicitly looking for male friends, it's essential to approach the situation with sensitivity and awareness.

One approach you can take is to engage in genuine conversation. Start by messaging her about shared interests or something intriguing from her profile. This allows you to establish a connection while also getting a sense of her personality and interests. As the conversation progresses, you can subtly gauge her responses to see if there's any indication of romantic interest.

Pay attention to how she communicates with you. Is she enthusiastic and responsive? Does she ask questions and show curiosity about your life? These can be positive signs that she's open to exploring a deeper connection beyond friendship. However, it's essential to avoid making assumptions and to proceed with caution.

Another strategy is to be upfront and honest about your intentions. You can express that while you respect her desire for male friends, you're also interested in getting to know her on a deeper level. Approach this conversation with sincerity and respect for her boundaries. Let her know that you're open to whatever direction the connection may take and that you value her perspective.

It's important to remember that everyone has different comfort levels and boundaries when it comes to dating. Some people may be more hesitant to pursue romantic relationships online, while others may be more open to it. By being respectful, communicative, and attentive to her cues, you can create a space where she feels comfortable expressing her own feelings and desires.

Additionally, consider suggesting a casual outing or activity that allows you to spend time together in a low-pressure environment. This can be a great way to further gauge her interest and compatibility while also enjoying each other's company.

Ultimately, the key is to approach the situation with empathy, honesty, and open communication. Respect her boundaries and preferences while also being true to your own intentions. Building a meaningful connection takes time and effort, so allow the process to unfold naturally and enjoy getting to know each other along the way. And remember, regardless of the outcome, every interaction is an opportunity for growth and connection.

Comment

Navigating dating apps like OkCupid can sometimes feel like a maze, especially when you come across someone you're attracted to but aren't sure about their intentions. It's perfectly natural to feel a bit uncertain or even hesitant about making the first move, especially when their profile mentions they're looking for male friends. But fear not! There are ways to approach this situation tactfully and respectfully while still expressing your interest in potentially going on a date.

First and foremost, it's essential to respect the boundaries and preferences that someone has clearly stated on their profile. If they explicitly mention that they're seeking male friends, it's crucial to take that at face value and not assume they're open to romantic pursuits right away. However, that doesn't mean all hope is lost. People's intentions and desires can evolve over time, and what they initially set out to find on a dating app may change as they interact with different people.

So, how can you find out if she's interested in a date without overstepping any boundaries? The key lies in communication and observation.

Start by engaging in meaningful conversations with her. Show genuine interest in getting to know her as a person rather than immediately jumping into romantic overtures. Ask about her interests, hobbies, and experiences. This not only helps you establish a connection but also gives you valuable insights into what she might be looking for beyond just friendship.

Pay attention to how she responds to your messages. Is she enthusiastic and engaged in the conversation, or does she seem more reserved and distant? While everyone has their own communication style, positive and enthusiastic responses often indicate a higher level of interest.

Look for subtle cues in her interactions with you. Does she initiate conversations or activities? Does she ask personal questions or share personal details unprompted? These could be signs that she's interested in exploring a deeper connection beyond friendship.

As you continue to interact, you might consider gently testing the waters by steering the conversation towards more personal or romantic topics. However, it's crucial to do this with sensitivity and respect for her boundaries. Pay attention to how she responds and be prepared to backtrack if she seems uncomfortable or uninterested.

Another approach is to subtly hint at your own interest in dating. You could mention a fun date idea or casually bring up your own relationship status or dating preferences in conversation. This opens the door for her to express her own thoughts and feelings on the matter without feeling pressured or put on the spot.

Ultimately, the key to navigating this situation is to be patient, respectful, and attentive to her cues. Remember that building a genuine connection takes time, and it's essential to prioritize mutual respect and understanding throughout the process. If she does express interest in exploring a romantic connection, great! If not, that's okay too. Respect her decision and continue to enjoy the friendship you've built. Who knows, romance may blossom naturally over time as you continue to get to know each other better.

Comment

I sent her a valentine card today however she never responded to my gesture. I am not sure she even opened it. She's still talking to me.

​​​​​​WHat should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Itnerd View Post
          I sent her a valentine card today however she never responded to my gesture. I am not sure she even opened it. She's still talking to me.

​​​​​​WHat should I do?
          Sending a Valentine's card is a thoughtful gesture, and it's natural to hope for some kind of acknowledgment or response in return. It can be disheartening when that acknowledgment doesn't come, especially when you're left wondering whether the card was even opened.

First of all, I want to assure you that your feelings are valid. It's okay to feel a little hurt or confused in this situation. However, it's also important to remember that everyone responds differently to gestures like this. There could be many reasons why she hasn't responded to the card, and most of them likely have nothing to do with you personally.

One possibility is that she simply hasn't had a chance to open the card yet. Life can get busy, and sometimes things like opening mail can slip through the cracks. It's also possible that she's dealing with her own emotions or distractions right now, and hasn't been able to give the card the attention it deserves.

Another possibility is that she's unsure how to respond. Receiving a heartfelt gesture like a Valentine's card can be overwhelming, especially if she's not sure about her feelings or doesn't want to send mixed signals. In these cases, it's common for people to hesitate or delay their response while they figure out what they want to say or how they want to proceed.

Of course, there's also the chance that she simply didn't feel comfortable acknowledging the card for whatever reason. While this can be disappointing, it's important to respect her boundaries and give her the space she needs. Pressuring her for a response or seeking validation might only create more tension in your relationship.

So, what should you do in this situation? My advice would be to focus on taking care of yourself and managing your own emotions. It's understandable that you might feel anxious or uncertain right now, but try not to dwell too much on what might happen next. Instead, focus on activities and hobbies that bring you joy and fulfillment, and spend time with friends or loved ones who support you.

It's also important to remember that one unanswered gesture doesn't define your worth or the strength of your connection with this person. Relationships are complex and multifaceted, and they often require patience and understanding. Give her the benefit of the doubt and try not to jump to conclusions about what her lack of response might mean.

In the end, the most important thing is to approach this situation with empathy and compassion, both for yourself and for her. Take things one day at a time, and trust that everything will unfold as it's meant to. And remember, no matter what happens, you are worthy of love and respect, and you deserve to be with someone who appreciates and values you for who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake View Post

Sending a Valentine's card is a thoughtful gesture, and it's natural to hope for some kind of acknowledgment or response in return. It can be disheartening when that acknowledgment doesn't come, especially when you're left wondering whether the card was even opened.

First of all, I want to assure you that your feelings are valid. It's okay to feel a little hurt or confused in this situation. However, it's also important to remember that everyone responds differently to gestures like this. There could be many reasons why she hasn't responded to the card, and most of them likely have nothing to do with you personally.

One possibility is that she simply hasn't had a chance to open the card yet. Life can get busy, and sometimes things like opening mail can slip through the cracks. It's also possible that she's dealing with her own emotions or distractions right now, and hasn't been able to give the card the attention it deserves.

Another possibility is that she's unsure how to respond. Receiving a heartfelt gesture like a Valentine's card can be overwhelming, especially if she's not sure about her feelings or doesn't want to send mixed signals. In these cases, it's common for people to hesitate or delay their response while they figure out what they want to say or how they want to proceed.

Of course, there's also the chance that she simply didn't feel comfortable acknowledging the card for whatever reason. While this can be disappointing, it's important to respect her boundaries and give her the space she needs. Pressuring her for a response or seeking validation might only create more tension in your relationship.

So, what should you do in this situation? My advice would be to focus on taking care of yourself and managing your own emotions. It's understandable that you might feel anxious or uncertain right now, but try not to dwell too much on what might happen next. Instead, focus on activities and hobbies that bring you joy and fulfillment, and spend time with friends or loved ones who support you.

It's also important to remember that one unanswered gesture doesn't define your worth or the strength of your connection with this person. Relationships are complex and multifaceted, and they often require patience and understanding. Give her the benefit of the doubt and try not to jump to conclusions about what her lack of response might mean.

In the end, the most important thing is to approach this situation with empathy and compassion, both for yourself and for her. Take things one day at a time, and trust that everything will unfold as it's meant to. And remember, no matter what happens, you are worthy of love and respect, and you deserve to be with someone who appreciates and values you for who you are.
            Well it appears she has made her decision because shes now ghosting me. She's unmatched me on OkCupid but hasn't blocked me on WhatsApp. I can still see she's online.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X