MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not sure what to do?

I used to live with my g/f but we split up I lived on my own for 8 months and I lost my job.(the owner sold the business) I had to move back in my parents house. Now I’m back working I’m saving to move out. But my brother who is 45 lives there and is bullying me. Saying I won’t cope on my own. When I was until I lost my job. He keeps scaremongering me.
    If I go out he wants to know what time I’m back I have to ask him if I can go out etc. My parents are ok they understand I’m saving to move out as I am 36. I stood up for myself and he attacked me before and sulked for nearly a year he bullies my parents.
    Last edited by Riley1982; 04-19-2019, 07:50 PM.

Bullying is what kids do, when it comes to that kind of behavior with adults it's abuse. I am very concerned about what abuse your parents might be receiving while you are not there.Now is it possible he has mental illness? And why is he there? I suspect he feels threatened by you thinking you are hording on his good fortune of sponging off your parents.

If I were you I would wait until you move out. Then when you are settled, invite your parents over for dinner. That will be your opportunity to talk privately about their situation with your brother and his abusive behavior in more detail. Maybe discuss getting him out of there with a court order and have him removed because of elder abuse.if he is able to get physical with you as you said, would it be possible he has threatened them?

Comment

Don't listen to your brother. Believe in yourself and you will definitely make it in life. The reason your brother acts this way is because he's a failure and still stays with his parents even at 45. So, he wants his siblings to be unsuccessful just because he's a failure. Refuse to give in to his advice and you will be a success.

Comment

Thanks guys i have all moved out now and am much happier (excluding my love life which is a mess) by every other aspect i am happy

Comment

Working...
        X