Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly encounter, silly me

Hey everyone!
    Hope you can help me with some advice in the below, cause i really don't know what to do .
    Everything has happened quickly, so i hope you won't be too judgemental haha. I just did what i felt on the moment and now i'm confused.

So, this weekend i went out with some friends and met a cute guy at a karaoke bar. We immediately clicked. We went out to talk, then it started to rain, so we went to a cafe by ourselves and talked about a lot of stuff, kissed and cuddled. We exchanged each other's social media and kept talking, he kept telling me nice things (which i don't usually buy, not even then haha).
    We did that for a few hours and morning came by. He told me to come over his place, but i refused, telling him i'm not into one night stands.
    He kept insisting, saying that he doesn't like that either. He said: ''don't be silly, i'm a nice guy. I just wanna stay with you more, but we can't keep staying out''. And i don't know what came into me, but i accepted. "Pinky promise i won't do anything bad to you'', he said and kissed me. So i accepted, before asking him if he lives alone. He does.
    We went out of the cafe and it was raining so badly. He grabbed my hand and we started running towards the subway station.
    Fast forward, we were at his house, all soaked up. He made me wait in the kitchen, he said his bed is a mess and he needs to get it done (his flat is small, with a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom, so there was no way for me to sleep elsewhere). He had empty boxes of pizza in all places of the room, water, a guitar in a corner. Typical single boy, i hope?
    2 minutes later, he told me i can come into his bedroom. We sat on the bed, eventually laid, cuddled, kept talking and eventually i fell asleep in his arms. I woke up later (it was before noon) and i wanted to go back home. I got up and he also woke up.
    He opened the door for me and kissed me again. Aaand i left. All safe and sound haha. I was crazy, i know, that wasn't a wise choice for me to go to a stranger's house, but as i said above, i just felt like it (still, not planning to do it again).
    He texted me later that day, asking if i got home safely and if i slept well. We texted a bit and that was it.
    Today, he texted me again. He said that his friends leave the town today, so last evening they held a party and they drank too much, hence he's feeling sleepy. I told him to have some coffee and he said ''no, come cuddle with me now, please''.
    I jokingly wrote: * cuddles *
    And he said that's a disappointing cuddle. I told him ''well, you said ''now'', so this is why'', to which he said, ''well ok, not now, but at least soon''. And i said, half jokingly, half seriois ''ok, soon''. Then, i asked him about a band he'd mentioned the night we met (i forgot its name). He told me and after i listened to it, i told him it sounds really great.
    And he left me on seen.
    He still stayed online after it, but stopped texting me.
    And now i feel like a complete fool :/.
    I wish i could get to know him better, i fancy him to be honest, but he doesn't seem interested at all.

So, do you think i should let it be? Or should i look lile a fool more than i already do, and try texting him again? Lile tomorrow, or something.
    Any advice is truly appreciated.
    Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by AnotherOne; 04-14-2019, 04:35 PM.

Since you have seen signs that he doesn't seem interest, it's best to leave him alone. Trying to text him again will simply make you appear desperate.

Comment

This guy isn't worth your time. So, I will advice you move on and forget about him.

Comment

The mom talk: It was obvious what he wanted, and still hoped you would have changed your mind by dragging you back to his place. Red flags everywhere. As soon as they say "I'm a nice guy" most likely they are not. IMO stay out of of the bedroom unless sex is on the table. You are not 12 years old and have sleep overs....just saying. If he was such a gentleman he would have called you a cab and made sure you got home OK. BUT this is where we learn out lumps in life. Take what you can from this experience and use it for the next encounter you have. This will help you analyze the situation whether it's worth your time and if the guy is just full of bs.

Comment

Working...
        X