MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving and living in Thailand

I’ve decided to move and live in Bangkok, Thailand to be with my future wife.

I met my wife through a singles tour held by A Foreign Affair in Bangkok.

Now that we’re getting married and I want to start a family the thought of expenses has started to weigh on me.

I want us to stay in Bangkok due to living expenses being more affordable compared to living here in California.

I want my future kids to grow up in an environment where they would fully grasp the importance of family and respect to elders.

I want my kids to feel that coming home to us would feel like a natural thing to do and not because it’s the holidays, birthdays and etc.

I guess I’m a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to this issue since I also rarely visit my parents…

but after meeting my fiancé and her family, seeing as how they are close to each other made me realize that I want that kind of family too.

I’d like to ask anyone here who’s living in Bangkok regarding employment.

Is it hard to find a job in the IT industry (software engineer with 7 years experience)?

I’d like to get employment before moving.Do I need to be fluent in Thai before applying?

Thank in advance for your input!

Originally posted by confuseman View Post
    Do I need to be fluent in Thai before applying?
    You don't have to be fluent in Thai. You are going to get better with the Language when you move in.

Comment

Thailand is a fun and loving place to be. I trust you will enjoy your stay.

Comment

Working...
      X