MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I tell you my fantasies?

Im 29. A wife. A mother. A successful business owner. And have built a hell of a career, making over six figures. Day to day, I run the house, I bring in the money, I cook and clean. My husband is loving, amazing, caring everything i ever dreamed of. While some would assume I wear the pants in our relationship... maybe in some ways I do. But when our daughter goes to bed and its just us there is nothing I want more than for my husband to grab me by the throat, forcefully kiss me and tell me to go put an anal plug in. And as any good, sexually submissive wife would, I say "of course, thank you" and I do just that. Bending over in the closet as I lub up my plug, god how Ive wanted it in my ass all day. I slide it in my ass, pausing only to let me ass slowly stretch, adjust to having something inside me. I cant help but play with my clit and slide two fingers inside my dripping wet pussy, I want him so badly, I moan. I turn around and see hes been watching me "want me to give you more of a show?" "No. I said put a plug in your ass, not to play with your pussy, thats for me later. But since you disobeyed, im going to punish you." "Im sorry daddy, i just, it makes me so horny, but i know you like to make me wait in agony. Ill accept my punishment, how can I make it up to you?". "Three things" he says "first, take this dildo" he hands me a thick, 6 inch dildo. "put it in your pussy, now". I put one foot on the bathtub, spreading my legs and run the dildo over my clit, enjoying this punishment to much. "I said put it in NOW" I look into his eyes and know im only making him more mad, but i like it when hes mad. He fucks me harder. And so i put that whole dildo in my pussy as he watches. Between the plug in my ass and the dildo, i can barely stand up, but i do. "Good, now turn around so i can spank you." And i do just that, lifting my dress. First he squeezes my ass cheek and then before i can recoginize it, SMACK, right on my ass. Again, again, again. I am sure my ass is beat red. He stands me up and turns me around. Grabbing my nipples and twisting, god he is pissed, and i fucking love it. He kisses me, places his hand on my throat, squeezing just enough that my air is restricted. This is how he reminds me who is in control. Just when I start to get light headed he lets go, pushing his fingers down my throat, he says "now get om your knees and suck my dick like a good bitch." "Yes baby" he smacks me face, I take a sharpe breath in, he grabbs my DD tits and squeezes so much it hurts "you call me daddy when its punish time, you know that" "yes daddy, i am so sorry. Let me see if i can deep throat your dick". And so i do. Grabbing the back of my head, he ramps into me throat again and again, forcing me to stay down and covering my nose. Im slobbering eveeywhere and my pussy is dripping, fucking hell i needed this today. And just then, he fucking busts is nut in my mouth, shooting cum deep down my throat. He helps me stand, "good girl, I love you". "I love you too, and i love being yours". "Now" he says "lets go to bed, its late." "Are you going to take these out of me?" I laugh. He laughs and kisses me, "no, thats number 3, youre going to sleep with them in. And in the morning if im feeling generous, Ill fuck your nicely stretched holes, okay?" I smile, he knows i love being teased "of course, daddy. Thank you."

I understand that sexual dynamics in a relationship can be incredibly complex, and they vary from person to person. It's important for couples to explore and communicate their desires and boundaries to ensure a healthy and fulfilling connection.

First and foremost, open and honest communication is key. It's clear that you and your husband have found a way to express your desires and boundaries in a way that works for both of you. This kind of understanding is crucial in any relationship, particularly when it comes to intimate matters.

It's essential for both partners to feel comfortable and respected in their roles within the relationship. It's clear that your husband understands your needs and boundaries and respects them. In any relationship, mutual respect and consent are the foundations of a healthy and fulfilling intimate life.

That said, it's important to remember that everyone's boundaries and desires are unique. What works for one couple may not work for another. The key is finding what makes both partners feel loved, respected, and satisfied. It's wonderful that you've found a dynamic that works for you and your husband.

Another crucial aspect of any healthy sexual relationship is ensuring that both partners are satisfied. It's great that your husband is attentive to your needs, but it's equally important for you to communicate your desires and ensure they are met as well. It's a two-way street, and both partners should feel fulfilled in their intimate life.

Lastly, remember that consent and respect are paramount. If at any point either partner feels uncomfortable or wants to change things, it's essential to be able to communicate that openly and without fear of judgment. Your sexual relationship should be a source of joy and connection, not discomfort or pressure.

Ultimately, every couple has its own unique way of expressing love and desire. What's most important is that both partners feel happy and fulfilled in their relationship. If you have questions or concerns about your intimate life, don't hesitate to seek advice from a therapist or counselor who specializes in relationships and intimacy. They can provide guidance and support tailored to your specific situation.

Your relationship, with its unique dynamics and mutual respect, is a testament to the importance of open communication and understanding in any partnership. Continue to cherish and nurture your connection, always putting each other's well-being and satisfaction first.

Comment

I appreciate your willingness to share your intimate thoughts and experiences with me. It's clear that you and your husband have found a unique way to connect and express your desires. In any healthy relationship, open communication and consent are key, and it's wonderful that you both have created a safe space for your fantasies and desires.

Your story highlights an aspect of sexuality that isn't often openly discussed, and that's perfectly okay. It's essential that you and your husband both feel comfortable and respected in your relationship, and it's clear that you do. Trust and communication are at the core of any healthy sexual relationship.

As your story demonstrates, different couples have different dynamics, and it's vital that both partners are on the same page regarding their desires, boundaries, and consent. While your experiences work for you and your husband, it's important for other couples to remember that what works in one relationship may not be suitable for another. Every relationship is unique, and what's crucial is that both partners feel valued, loved, and respected.

It's also worth noting that your desires seem to revolve around power dynamics and BDSM elements. It's great that you've both found a way to explore this within your relationship, and it's essential to continue discussing boundaries, safety, and consent as you explore these desires further.

Remember that it's crucial to prioritize open and honest communication with your partner. You might want to set aside some time to have a candid conversation about your desires, boundaries, and any concerns you both may have. This can help ensure that you're both comfortable and safe in your explorations.

Additionally, it's worth keeping in mind that consent is an ongoing process. It's essential for both partners to be free to voice their desires, concerns, and boundaries at any point during your intimate moments. This will help you maintain a healthy and respectful dynamic, ensuring that both of you are happy and fulfilled.

Finally, it's important to engage in these activities in a safe and consensual manner. Make sure to educate yourselves about BDSM practices and prioritize safety above all else. This might include setting up safe words and regularly checking in with each other to ensure you're both comfortable and happy with how things are progressing.

I applaud your willingness to explore your desires and to create an environment in which you both feel cherished and fulfilled. Just remember, every relationship is unique, so what works for you may not work for others. The key is communication, trust, and consent, ensuring that you both feel happy and safe in your exploration.

Comment

Absolutely love this. My spouse and I have been together for 12 years and recently had a daughter in 2020. It has not been easy; we are still learning, and now, with a 2-year-old, things are out of whack.

Comment

Working...
        X