Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can pre-cum on the vulva while taking birth control lead to pregnancy?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can pre-cum on the vulva while taking birth control lead to pregnancy?

Yesterday, I gave my boyfriend a blow/hand job for the first time. I used his pre-cum and rubbed it on the head with my fingers, then reached down to get some lubrication around my vulva to use with it. My stomach’s been upset since, and it could simply be from nerves, but I’m afraid there may be a possible pregnancy? This is our first time with this experience in general, both virgins, and I’ve been on full time birth control (no placebos) for ~2 years, and I haven’t gotten my period in ~2 years, either, since I don’t take the placebos. I never stuck my fingers inside, I just touched the outside, and there was hardly any still on my fingers. We’re still concerned and would love some reassurance.

Thanks for any help!

If you are on birth control, you shouldn't worry about getting pregnant because that's what birth control is there for. Also, rubbing pre-cum on your vulva isn't suppose to make you pregnant. However, since you were wet when you rubbed it on it, there is a likelihood of the sperm swimming through your vulva inside the vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra View Post
      If you are on birth control, you shouldn't worry about getting pregnant because that's what birth control is there for. Also, rubbing pre-cum on your vulva isn't suppose to make you pregnant. However, since you were wet when you rubbed it on it, there is a likelihood of the sperm swimming through your vulva inside the vagina.
      Thanks for responding! How likely would you say it would be? Before that, he hadn’t ejaculated in ~3 days.

Comment

you are fine, stop worrying you don't feel it that fast. Plus you are on birth control.

Comment

birth control is not 100% many people get knocked on birth control. i think highly unlikely given your description but far from impossible

Comment

Working...
          X