MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am So Glad Being a Bride Having a Wedding in Romania

I am sooooo glad being a bride having a wedding in romania where 1 invitation costs less than 1$. And living in Germany where our income is much higher than there. For us those prices are just amazing and the same quality as here. I am soooooo excited about our photographer. Quite a splurge but I can be 100% sure that my photos will be gorgeos.

My TOP tip is to be organized from day one. I neglected writing everything down in an order and it is a mess. At least i wrote it down but i wished i had done it more tidy...

So happy you splurged on your photographer to capture those moments and that you're happy with that decision! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thanks x50000 for the tip for future brides!!

Comment

Wedding photos can never be scraped out of your wedding budget. These are the treasures that will always help you relive your big day and you therefore want to have every important moment of the day captured. Wedding photographers do an incredible job with or without your guidelines through the process. However, just like any other part of the wedding, it helps when you play an active role in the wedding photography. This way, you can cut costs on the important photography services without affecting the quality of your wedding photos.

Tip 1 - Know the costs

There is no way you will be able to work on a money saving strategy if you are not even sure what the average cost of the services should be. Conducting a simple research on wedding photography services and comparing quotes can help you know the expected amount for the day. Remember the props, skill set and equipment is what will make the costs vary from one service provider to another. But at least when you know the average, you will be able to choose the best and negotiate to save you some money.

Tip 2 - Think local talent

Hiring a local photographer saves you money in the sense that you will not have to pay high amounts to arrange transportation to the venue. Even when doing a destination wedding, it is most advisable that you search for local photographers as compared to bringing one along from your home area. However, even with this approach you should make sure that you go through all elements to ensure that the photographer is qualified and bound to fetch you the kind of results that you expect.

Tip 3 - Hire the professional for less the time

This is a simple way of dramatically reducing photography costs. You can have the photographer come in only in those most important parts of the ceremony and have your groomsmen and bridesmaids take photos of the rest of the ceremony. This is especially so for service providers who charge on an hourly basis. When they have fewer photos to take and process, the charges on overall hours will definitely be much lower. With digital cameras now being easy to use and still produce high quality photos; you can still generate other wedding photos from other sources too.

Tip 4 - Make your bookings early

The fact is that there are wedding photographers that offer discounts for early bookings. Secure one as early as possible to enjoy such offers. Booking early also comes with the advantage of negotiating your way to better charges before the price hikes take place, maybe as a result of the season and inflation. If possible, make the affordable payment in full to avoid the effects of price changes.

Tip 5 - Keep the album simple

Wedding day photos are very important, but you do not necessarily have to go for very expensive album options. Apart from having only the most important photos albumed, choose an album style that is high quality but affordable at the same time. Choose affordable materials and keep fancy details minimal.

Comment

great advise by John
        all the best Anthonia

Comment

Working...
        X