Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make Americans feel comfortable and welcome?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make Americans feel comfortable and welcome?

My sister and her fiance will set to tie the knot next month. They met in a foreign dating event in the Philippines last year. Her fiance’s family will come here in the Philippines as well, to attend the long-awaited marriage. You see, I want my sister’s future in-laws to enjoy their stay here in the country, and I need suggestions about making them feel comfortable or welcome. What about the food Americans really like? I want to cook them some American food. Need help!

Whats up with all these mail order brides? just be yourself most people don't like fake people. as far as food just talk to your sister she will tell you what he likes

Comment

Originally posted by Lost 73 View Post
      Whats up with all these mail order brides?
      this is a local meet up event, obviously not a mail order brides activity.

Mail order bride refers to a woman who with intent to marry, are published in an ONLINE catalogue. This is done by a mail order brides agency to marry brides from an under developed country, to a financially developed country.The actions of international mail order bride agencies are regulated by the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act, 2005. The act imposes strict provisions on agency who represent a mail-order bride.
      Last edited by bunnyhabit; 03-22-2018, 06:09 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

American people like most food that is not to spicy. basic diet is bread. grilled meat, vegetables and fruits of all kinds. big mc donald and pizza hut food fans. they tend to be over weight and poor health due to passion for greasy fried food. when on tour are more interested in eating local cuisine foods

Comment

Originally posted by bunnyhabit View Post

this is a local meet up event, obviously not a mail order brides activity.

Mail order bride refers to a woman who with intent to marry, are published in an ONLINE catalogue. This is done by a mail order brides agency to marry brides from an under developed country, to a financially developed country.The actions of international mail order bride agencies are regulated by the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act, 2005. The act imposes strict provisions on agency who represent a mail-order bride.
          Uhm He is out of her country and he is proposing to someone with out actually knowing the person and Ok DATING tours if that's what you want to use

Comment

American people like most food that is not to spicy. basic diet is bread. grilled meat, vegetables and fruits of all kinds. big mc donald and pizza hut food fans. they tend to be over weight and poor health due to passion for greasy fried food. when on tour are more interested in eating local cuisine foods
            WOW how rude are you, that is like saying all Asians cant drive. I take you work for a dating tour aka mail order brides lmfao

Comment

FYI I am American, I love spicy food, Hate fast food. I am in great shape and I am 44 running 10 miles per day in the morning. I like healthy fresh food. I would suggest making what you normally would and just tone it down a little as some spices we are not used to will affect the stomach. Me I have traveled all over China, South Korea and Japan so I love the true local foods. Ignore this lady who I would assume works for dating tours as that is what this site is all about

Comment

I've already reported your nasty comments twice

Comment

I've already reported your nasty comments twice
                  Uhm you was the rude one insulting Americans how is what I wrote insulting

Comment

Marwari Matrimony Sites and Marriage in India involves holy marriage wherever several rituals being performed at each the wedding homes. Groom party, domestically referred to as baraat goes to the bride’s house and performed the marriage ceremonies like varmala, phere etc. Jeevanrahi is the Best Matchmaker Sites.

Comment

In my opinion, Americans love everything. As the right food and not so so just prepare what you know how.

Comment

Working...
                      X