Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're off to Maldives! But I need advice...

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're off to Maldives! But I need advice...

Hey guys! So… recently, I’ve surprised my girlfriend with plane tickets, hotel reservation and complete tour itinerary to Maldives. It’s a very romantic place and since it’s the Valentine’s month, I of course plan to do something she won’t ever forget. You might have guessed it already. I am planning to propose to her!!! We met through a matchmaking site, and I’m proud to say that I’ve made the best decision. Things between us are going so great and we’ve been dating for 8 months now and clearly, it’s too good I just can’t let her out of my grasp. Despite being confident, I’d still like to ask for advice… I don’t think she has the slightest clue and it will definitely be a surprise. I planned to follow this “Good Luck Chuck” movie type of trying to win over Jessica Alba (yeah… I know it’s weird that I know it too well, but hey! It’s a good movie!) Anyway, is having a string quartet and rose petals everywhere with a bouquet in hand too much for a proposal? Also, I was planning on doing it in the hotel room, have everyone prepared before coming back after a nice dinner… is that a good idea? Or… can someone just give me another idea that would be good and not scare her off? I’m just really worried if I’m doing too much… haha

First of all, let us start off with this romantic way that I proposed to my girlfriend with. Rent a boat and make sure that it's around evening time when the sun is about to set. Tell her that you want to take her out for an evening stroll and a nice dinner. While on the water make sure everything is how you want it to be set up candles, food, music, etc. Then ask her to get something behind her, and when she turns around she shall see her prize on one knee just waiting to ask that question.

Another romantic way to propose to your girlfriend is to try some sort of dinner proposal. Remember that spot when you two first started dating where you would go out for a nice stroll and a picnic lunch. Well take her there for a nice lunch to bring back those happy memories. Try setting up seashells or some wood in the words "will you marry me" for that heart felt moment.

A great romantic way to propose to your girlfriend is flowers. Try getting one of her favorite flowers. Get the flower and place the ring inside of the petals. When she goes in for the smell of the flower there is no missing the first sight of that ring inside of the flower for a breath stopping surprise.

One romantic way to propose to your girlfriend that is well appreciated is a recreation. There is always the number one first date that you both will remember for your entire lives. Try to recreate that date by getting a table at that first restaurant or get that movie you both saw to play at the theatre again. Then while in the moment and the mood of being with each other like that pop the question. Whether it is going to be on the big screen when the movie is done or you have the waiter bring out a special meal with the words "will you marry me" related in the food. It is sure to be appreciated and a breath taking heartfelt experience for you both.

Hopefully now you have been able to answer your question of "romantic ways to propose to my girlfriend."

Comment

There are some things that add romance to almost any situation, no matter what. Add them to what ever you may be doing and the romance quotient goes up a notch or two. Keep them in mind when planning your proposal. These include flowers, crackling fires in the fireplace, candles, sunsets, the beach, a beautiful view, and city lights at night.

Add them all together and you have a recipe for the perfect, romantic proposal. Find a restaurant with an outdoor terrace and a fireplace. If the terrace has a view of the city lights and the ocean, give yourself some powerful bonus points. Make sure there are some candles on the table, and get reservations at sunset.

Rent a hot air balloon and take on a private ride for two with champagne. In most cases you'll have to have a qualified balloon pilot along for the ride as well. While the two of you are enjoying the spectacular view, you can propose to her. Just make sure you don't drop the ring!

You can propose at home too. Invite her to dinner. Set up the house before she arrives. Have the table set with silverware and candles. Put some nice, red roses in a classy vase and rose petals on the table. Put on some of her favorite romantic music. If you have a deck off your house or apartment, you can do this outside too. If the deck has a nice view, it really adds something. One word of warning; If you live in a place with a lot of bugs in the summer, make sure you do something to keep the away.

If you're like most guys, she'll know some thing is up the second she walks into your place, because dinner went beyond barbecue chicken on the couch while watching TV. Don't let that bother you. Just tell her that you wanted to give her a nice, romantic dinner at home for a change. If know your way around the kitchen, this is even better, because you can prepare her a nice meal.

If you want to propose to your girlfriend with some romance, these are just the beginning. You can do the flashy, too, such as proposing to your girlfriend at a ball game, or having a plane fly a banner over her head. If you think about it though, these aren't really that romantic. It's best to stick to the classic, romantic proposals, they work and women love them.

Comment

Working...
      X