MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traditional way of proposing to my Costa Rican girlfriend. Advice please

I’m planning on proposing to my girlfriend but I want to do it the traditional way. I met her during the singles tour of Costa Rica with A Foreign Affair. We got along well during the socials and exchanged messages from my time there until now. While I was in Costa Rica, we got to hang out with each other, making me admire her more. Before I left, we both decided to make things official between us.

We've been together for over a year and half now. I could say that she's a really good wife material. She's caring and sweet. She's also concerned for my welfare which makes me feel special every time she asks how I am. Also, we share the same views on life which makes me confident that we will easily get along when we get married. Our compatibility can easily be seen in our conversations.

It's not everyday that I get to find someone like her. I don't want to lose her anymore so I'm planning on proposing to her soon. What I want to know is if there are any Costa Rican traditions that I need to follow before I pop the question.

She is the best thing that has happened to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to prove to her that I'm willing to follow traditions if that's what it takes for her to marry me. I need suggestions and advice on what to do. Please help!

After doing a few basic google searches it appears weddings in Costa Rica are very similar to in North America, one unique tradition involves you and a group of your friends serenading her several days before the wedding and giving her roses. There wasn't much to be said about the actual proposal though.

You're probably good to just propose in whatever way you feel would be the most significant for the two of you.
    Good luck.

Comment

Proposing is not rocket science, just do it anyway that suits you.

Comment

I will suggest you do that in a restaurant. The waiters can help you make it extraordinary.

Comment

Working...
        X