Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 16 Year Olds and My Girlfriend Is Pregnant I Don't Know What We're Going to Do

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 16 Year Olds and My Girlfriend Is Pregnant I Don't Know What We're Going to Do

I'm a 16 year old young guy and my girlfriend is 14, and she is 4 months pregnant. I live in Oklahoma btw, I don't know what we're gonna do. she didn't decide in time for a plan B so what should I do?

Whatever your heart tells you to do. Just remember it's a baby. NOT a bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Peggy View Post
      Whatever your heart tells you to do. Just remember it's a baby. NOT a bomb.
      I think the only part of me that wants to keep it is the part that wants to spend more time with my girlfriend because we don't hang out much

Comment

Well being an Oklahoman myself, I can tell you now, you two are too young to get an abortion on your own. (just throwing that out there in case that was an option for you two) So adoption or keeping the baby, or again if abortion is an option, tell a parent, talk with a parent and make some plans. I know it'll be scary, but in the end you'll know what you did right. And I have no idea how long you two have been together, but whether you decide to stay with this girl or not if she is pregnant, you still need to man up and help with the baby, it's your responsibility as much as hers. So I would tell an adult you trust (Grandma, Grandpa, Mom or Dad) and talk about the options and appointments you need to start making, and start off from there. Hope I could help!

Comment

Working...
        X