MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Tell My Dad I'm Pregnant?

Hey! I'm 18 and recently found out I am pregnant about a couple weeks ago...I immediately told my mom and she's the type to get extremely angry but to level out and rush me to make a decision on if I want to keep them or not...I'm so stressed out because I don't want an abortion and I'm ok with adoption or keeping it I'm just...so scared and feeling so alone right now D: I don't know how to tell my dad and my boyfriends parents...my dad is the 'explosive' type so I'm scared shitless to tell him..

A baby is a gift for the family of both parents don't abort because he/she is gonna bright up your life and be with you till the end. Don't be afraid of telling the truth just go tell them in a way its gonna be easy for them to take it in. What ever happen is happened you cant change it so its better you start to get ready for the baby that's gonna come soon..... and congratulation

Comment

Your 17 you have one choice keep the baby and not to go college and finish your education late or abort it wait 10 years later and actually be able to have the financial support

Comment

A friend of mine was 16 when she got pregnant and her parents freaked out and were very mad at her. But her boyfriends parents were the opposite they were supportive.

Comment

Getting pregnant is one of the best moments anyone should celebrate; however, unintended pregnancies are sometimes the hardest one to tell. If you get pregnant in no time, it is still important that your parents know about it. Honesty is still the best policy. It is very impossible to keep your pregnancy all by yourself. If you are having a hard time telling them about it, try reading this article and you may get some ideas on how to tell them.

Here are some ideas on how to tell your parents that you are pregnant:

1. Consider their reactions and give enough time - It is always best that you consider their reactions first and give them enough time after revealing the news. You better anticipate their reactions first and you should be prepared for it. You may start it by telling them that you have something difficult to tell. After a few moments, tell them that you are going to have a baby. Wait for a few minutes and just allow more time for them to absorb it. It may not be easy for them, so time is indeed very essential at this point. It is good to think and anticipate whether they will get mad, angry, stressed or even emotional. Preparing for their possible reactions may be very helpful for you to be able to control the conversation. With that, you can calm down the situation and let them understand what really happened.

2. Bring the father of your child with you - As responsible individuals, it is best that both you and the father of your child take the responsibility and face all consequences you have to deal with. To have him during this time can be a plus factor. You get to have full support and it is much easier for you to admit it. Telling them becomes easier because both of you are willing to face the crisis. Aside from that, when your parents see the guy with you during the confrontation, it is much easier to accept things knowing that you are well supported with it.

3. Get help from reliable people - If you do not have much courage to face your parents at this point, try to visit your doctor. Aside from getting health benefits, you can also share your feelings and experiences to your doctor. You doctor can help you think of ways on how to effectively tell your parents about your pregnancy. Your doctor can even be there during the confrontation.

You should not hold your feelings back. If you are caught in this situation, go ahead and tell them. Sometimes, difficult situations can bring families together. They are still your family, no matter how bad the news is, they will always accept you with open arms.

Comment

Working...
          X