MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Way of Expressing Love to Your Partner

I think it's so important to understand the best way of expressing love to your partner. I've been married for nearly four years. I got married at 21 and I definitely got some hate about getting married young. But I truly believe that my husband and I were mature enough and ready. Ugh and the question about kids. I wish people would stop asking us. We are just enjoying being married and having adventures with just the two of us! It's awesome! I just had to leave a post with all my thoughts about married life!

I got married at 18. and its the best decision Ive made. we got alot of crap too . We read the 5 love language together.

Have you the love dare book? we really like it.

Comment

I don't have the love dare book, but I should look into it! I love reading material on the topic of love and marriage.

Comment

Married at 22 and three years of marriage atm. The questions about why marrying at such a young age and all the questions about getting kids is so irritating. I feel you girl!

Comment

Same here, just enjoying being married and having adventures. Our first year of marriage has been such a blessing and I think understanding your partners love languages and being in God's word and prayer together everyday is so important.

Comment

I've been married now nearly 5 years and then started with children and didn't really get to know each other or had just honeymoon stage or travel just the two of us and that really is important before kids plus once they are here it's a lot of work along with marriage and life....So enjoy and when you're ready with hubby, babies will be a greater joy for you two!!!

Comment

As your affection for each other deepens, you must never, ever be the first to say "I love you". For some reason, men have an intense need to feel as though they have made the decision to fall in love, not the other way around. If you speak those words before he does, you are taking so much of his macho ego away from him. Let him feel as though he has played the game and won you as the prize. Your entire relationship will be so much better if you do.

Leave it up to your guy also to set the pace of your relationship. In this situation, men do not want to feel as though they are being pulled along. One of the best ways that you can make your man feel your love is to let him be the man in charge of your progress. He will move slower than you and he will definitely take longer to reach the serious stage, but you must be patient with him and take it easy. Without any pressure from you, you can be sure that he will get there all on his own.

Do not go overboard with the displays of affection. Men can be very sensitive when it comes to public gestures of love, especially in front of friends and family. They prefer any demonstration of affection to be low-key and private, and they do not particularly care for an abundance of it either. If you want to do yourself a favor, find subtle ways of expressing your love and keep it private. That is a very thoughtful way to make your man feel your love because this is a very sensitive issue for most men.

Comment

Working...
              X