MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marrying someone who has a daughter the same age as me

My fiance is 49 years old and has a daughter the same age as me; I’m 25. I’ve already met her and to be honest we haven’t really bonded nor got to know each other.
    We’ll be married in 2 months and I want things between me and his daughter to be comfortable and good. I hope that she’ll be able to understand that I do love her father.

It’s understandable for her to probably not like the idea that her father and I met through a singles tour held by A Foreign Affair and the fact that I am foreign.
    But what her father and I have is something that’s real and serious. I genuinely fell in love with him and I want to be happy by his side; I want to make him happy as well.

I just want to get some advice or suggestions on how I should approach his daughter… we are the same age but our situation is completely different.
    Please, give me some ideas on how I should make things with her.

You are not going to have any problem with his daughter since you have already met and she didn't react negatively.

Comment

• lovelywife25
      lovelywife25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your response, well I hope everything will be fine after our marriage. It's just that I want me and his daughter to be comfortable with each other.

You should be able to tell if you'll be cool with her the first time you met her. If you didn't have any issues with her then, you 'll never have issues with her.

Comment

• lovelywife25
      lovelywife25 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't have any issues with her, I was just worried that she might not be comfortable about her father marrying a foreign woman. But thanks for your response, I'll make sure she'll trust me about making her father happy and satisfied.
Working...
X