MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's past making me weird.

After 2 years of knowing each other and one year of marriage, my wife confessed me something I never thought she will be hiding. She had intimate moments with her best friends. She admits she never wanted it or liked it, but they emotionally forced on her. It was her past. It is not the same her after befriending me and finally ending in our marriage. I know she has been truthful to our two years of relationship. But, this new knowledge is bothering me. They are not her ex-es. They were her friends. She doesn't keep contacts with them anymore. I do love her. But I feel so awkward after hearing this. What should I do?

Don't allow this new discovery bother you too much. Moreover, if she didn't tell you, you definitely wouldn't know about it. I think you should be thankful to her that she told you. Acting indifferent will make your wife to never reveal any secret to you again. So, be cool with her and happy.

Comment

That was her past, so don't allow the past hurt the present. The fact is that, she told you about her past affairs because she trusted you. So, don't make her lose the trust she have for you by acting in a funny way. I will advice you tell her to cut all contact with her friends just to help you mind.

Comment

Working...
      X