MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn’t my wife want sex anymore?

Hi everyone, is it normal not to want to have sex with your partner? We have been married for 24 years and the last 15 or so years she hasn’t tried to have sex with me, in the last year we have had sex 5 times and she makes it feel like a chore and I feel very unloved, even though she says she loves me. And it’s always the same get on, you finished, get off! I tried being adventurous with positions and toys but she has no interest at all. I’m not going to cheat on her but I am starting to look at other women sexually. I just want to be loved and hate feeling like this. I have tried talking to her about this but every time her response is your not hard done by all you think about is sex your better off than most! I don’t know if I should cut my losses and leave or continue in an sexless marriage? All I want is a healthy sexual relationship, am I asking to much? Really needing advice, thanks.

It can be really frustrating when you really love your wife but she doesn't want to have sex with you. If this is the problem you are facing right now, you are definitely not alone. There are many married men who are also facing the same problem.

In fact, I used to face the same problem. Fortunately, I managed to figure out what went wrong eventually.

Do Not Jump Into Conclusion

When facing this tricky situation, some men may find themselves saying 'she doesn't love me anymore'.

However, it is important not to jump into conclusion. Just because your wife doesn't want to have sex with you does not mean she doesn't love you anymore.

The key is to find out why she doesn't want to have sex with you. Jumping into conclusion or trying to read your wife's mind is not going to help the marriage or improve the situation.

Do Not Leave It Alone - It Can Hurt Your Marriage

Other men may decide not to do anything about it or just let 'nature takes its course'. Unfortunately, for this type of situation, nature is probably not going to take the course you want.

Therefore, it is important that you do something about it. Lack of sex and intimacy can hurt a marriage.

Why Your Wife Doesn't Want to Make Love?

There are a few possible reasons why your wife doesn't want to make love. Let's take a look at them now.

1. Baby Factor

If your wife has just given birth, her sexual desire will be at an 'all time low'. This is perfectly normal. At this point in time, all her attention will be on her newborn.

Although this factor is pretty obvious, some men are not aware of it. I have seen men complaining about not having sex for 2 months after delivery. That is why I decided to talk about this 'obvious' factor.

If this is the situation you are facing, don't worry. Your wife's sexual desire should come back in a few months time.

2. Your Wife Is Not Enjoying Sex With You But She Is Not Telling You

This is a more serious problem that needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Usually, a woman will not directly tell her husband that she is not enjoying sex with him. That is why a lot of women fake orgasm in the first place.

Women hate faking orgasm but they do so because they don't want to hurt their husband's feelings. If your wife is not enjoying sex with you and she is not telling you, it is because she loves you and does not want to hurt your feelings.

On the other hand, she is not enjoying the experience. That is why she doesn't want to make love.

Comment

Why You're Worried and Saying My Wife Never Wants to Make Love

There's a very solid reason that your wife doesn't want to make love with you. It's simple and it's a problem.

It's the fact that she's not attracted to you. Well duh you say, no kidding. But here's the problem. You've probably been conditioned by society to think that this is just what happens in marriage. Or you've looked at yourself in the mirror and thought maybe there was something wrong with your appearance that she just isn't into anymore.

Both wrong! She's not attracted to you anymore because of the man that you've become (or not become) in her eyes.

Now here's the tricky part, and what most husbands don't understand. She might not even realize herself that this is why she's not attracted to you anymore. So in other words if you're saying my wife never wants to make love, or that she's not attracted to you, she probably doesn't even know why she's not. I guess in a way this sort of gives you the upper hand...like a little sort of secret. That sounds way too conspiracy theory...but here's what I mean.

Your wife has DNA in her, dating from primitive days that makes her instinctively want a MAN who's a true MAN. A guy that she really can't tame in a way.

Here's proof! Back when you were dating, did you ever like or fall in love with a woman who was in love with a jerk. You wondered what the heck she saw in this guy? Why doesn't she like me when I'm so nice to her?

Well the fact is that she saw that guy as more of a man with VALUE. In the caveman days it would have been the fact that she saw him as the one that could protect her, give her some good healthy babies, and basically keep her alive. He was the guy who would be the man of the house. And he couldn't be sort of sissified.

What most guys don't get though is that this instinct doesn't change just because a woman has gotten married. She still instinctively wants the same exact thing in a man. However being that society has changed, her conscious mind has become a paradox and now she's doing things against her own nature to take the manliness away from you.

In short, she's turning YOU into exactly what she doesn't want. Sounds weird but it's absolutely true.

I didn't believe it either, but when I found this out, and started doing the right things and becoming the man of the house (the right way), I instantly became more attractive to my wife. She almost couldn't help herself, although the transition was at first a little dicey. It was against what she consciously thought she wanted me to be, but she couldn't help but REALLY enjoy what I was becoming.

And basically once I started doing these things correctly, I no longer had to say my wife never wants to make love.

Comment

^Are these also salespeople? I am truly not understanding the entire novellas here when it's very easy to be succinct.

To the original poster: You are wanting sex too much and if you consistently become the only person initiating it, the other person gets annoyed because it comes across like you are fixated on sex. This may not be accurate to you and you know what you are about but trust me, it is really annoying never having the chance to initiate sex. Blindside her by being neutral for a couple of weeks and you'll see what you are made of too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost5 View Post
          Hi everyone, is it normal not to want to have sex with your partner? We have been married for 24 years and the last 15 or so years she hasn’t tried to have sex with me, in the last year we have had sex 5 times and she makes it feel like a chore and I feel very unloved, even though she says she loves me. And it’s always the same get on, you finished, get off! I tried being adventurous with positions and toys but she has no interest at all. I’m not going to cheat on her but I am starting to look at other women sexually. I just want to be loved and hate feeling like this. I have tried talking to her about this but every time her response is your not hard done by all you think about is sex your better off than most! I don’t know if I should cut my losses and leave or continue in an sexless marriage? All I want is a healthy sexual relationship, am I asking to much? Really needing advice, thanks.
          No, you're not asking too much NOT AT ALL. Me and my h are very active and we've been married for 19 years. Problems come and go but amidst all of it, we still find our way back to each other and ravage one another.
          I think it's in a person - not wanting to have sex. My girlfriends are complaining - one of them has a husband who wants to have sex all the time and she doesn't give it in. In a month, they only have sex 2-3 times. She said that she loves her husband very much but its not feeling it physically - IT BEING SEX.
          The other friend complains since she wants to have more sex but the husband is always away for work.
          I can't go on a week without it with him and so we made a pact - even if we're angry, if one wants to have a quickie, GIVE IT.
          Have you spoken to your spouse about it?

Comment

Working...
          X