MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Found Out My Spouse Is Gay

If you found out before your spouse told you that they were gay, would you say something or would you keep quiet?

Hi Bella,

Say something... say something SOON and say something with as much love and as little bitterness as you can muster.

Listen... you are in a difficult situation and your spouse is too.

You are in a difficult situation because you are married to someone who is not able to (and is never going to be able to) love you the way you want and deserve to be loved.

And your spouse is in a difficult situation because they are denying who they truly are.

I understand why gay men and women make the mistake of falling into a straight marriage.

You spend your whole adolescence being told there is something "wrong" with you, that you are not normal and (in some cases) that you are going to go to hell because of the desires you have.

So you do everything you can to "fix" the problem.

So here is what I recommend...

Let your tears out... cry your cries... rage your rages... rant about the "mistake" you made.

And then sit down with your spouse, tell them how you found out and have a conversation about where to go from here.

Keep in touch and let me know how things work out for you

Comment

I appreciate your advice Sammy.

Comment

Working...
      X