MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Husband Has Hepatitis B and Low Sperm Count Should I Divorce Him

My husband & I married 7 years ago - It was an arranged marriage, both of us being doctors - same caste etc. For the 1st four years, we were trying to finish off our post- graduate education ( he completed his 4 years before me - as he is 4 years older to me). At the time we found out that my husband has Hepatitis B [It is a STD, and it has risk of parent to child transmission], I was shocked and scared and immediately has myself tested as per the doctor's advice -- I was lucky and did not contract the disease, and I took shots and updated my immunisation too.

I knew right away that pregnancy is going to be difficult [parent to child transmission and if baby gets hepatitis B in the womb, there is near 100% mortality if at all pregnancy reaches 9 months] - Even so, we went to a reputed Gynecologist - she advised a bunch of tests for both of us - and as luck would have it, my husband had low sperm count, many sperms being dead and malformed. We even spoke about a gamut of options at our disposal - IVF, using donor sperms for conceiving or at the very end adoption of a child.

So then we began the tedious process of IVF - 4 cycles - all Failed. time spent = 2 years and money spent = 250,000. All the expenses were borne by me (not that I complain, it is worth it if I get a healthy baby out of it). They have taken a heavy toll on my health and my career.

Now my husband does not seem committed either to having a baby [nor was he very supportive for the first 4 cycles of IVF - neither emotionally nor financially] or even about our marriage. He just does not communicate at all on any issue - even adoption

At my end, I am tired of this constant feeling that the entire show was at my insistence, the IVF cycles everything... I am reasonably sure that I stand guilty for this infertility in my in-laws eyes [ I don't know what my husband tells them, if he tells them anything at all - He has even kept his own ailment hidden from them]. I just want to end my relationship and get myself out of this mess. I hope to be able to lead a life where at least I'll have no fake expectations of marital bliss. So to that end, I have bent all my efforts to find out what possible obstacles might lay in my path should I divorce my husband.

Being single will rejuvenate me emotionally, financially and mentally. But I am worried after I read about the sexual harassment faced by such women. And I still do wish to adopt a girl child { if I'm lucky enough to find one) - and am worried for her future too. [adoption being tough as it is, living with single divorced mom is not likely to ease the process for the child].

Please help me, advise me so I can make a more informed decision.

you literally got miss-leaded on lots of medical problem that i can say. Do you know what is Hepatitis-b. its an common bacteria that lives in Human Shit that causes your kidney to malfunction.

Usually it goes inside you from bad water * it doesn't transmit sexually or from breath.

1) you are a doctor but you don't know is Hepatitis-B is not Sexually Transmissible it does-not have to do anything with STD.
    2) there is no cure in ALLOPATHY. the doctors literally Bankrupt you all with those bills. they just put some salines gives some B-Complex tabs or do some Experiments on your husband. 70% of the patient recovers By themselves but it takes time you just need to take care of your eating habits like no oily or heavy foods just fruits and rice stuff until you are well.

There is a Quick Cure in Ayurveda. its a common infection in India. i got infected 3 Times by Hepatitis B at 1st i didn't know what to do. it took me 1 1/2 month to recover from that. But then when i got infected 2nd time i know a medicine in Ayurveda that literally Recovered me in 3 days!!! And in India i got it Literally Free. i don't know if its available in other countries. but trust me you are overacting a lot.

Can i ask you a Question?

Why did you got married?

IS that you wanted to have a Kid?

or you wanted a life partner who can except you the way you are?

How do you feel if you are the person who unable to conceive and your Life partner never Understand you and never be there for you. never support you.?

Just think what hes being through. just think how does he felt when you started to behave strangely around him.

There are lots of people in this world who never been able to have kids.

Do they feel to Have kids Eagerly? They do. do they live? They do. Do they Live with it Happily for whole life? they do.

Do something good with your life and you money. don't Run for something that you don't have. its never ending run. Cherish what you already have.

Go try to listen and feel him then you'll start understanding each-other. don't end up divorced for such a petty reasons.

I have a suggestion.

Where Modern Medicines ends there starts a 5000 Years old Ayurveda. you'll definitely find a cure in Ayurveda for your Husband sexual problems. But Beware Don't get Bankrupt again. there are greedy people everywhere. I'll Give you the name of a Famous Ayurvedic Indian Doctor who will definitely not mislead you and bankrupt you. He is so famous in India there are Billions of followers. His name is "ramdave Baba";. He has worlds largest Ayurvedic medicine company in India totally Herbal. you can google about him.

Hope I helped you.

Comment

If your husband is having emotional affairs, divorce should not be the first thing on your mind. There are still a lot of things you can do to save your marriage and live a happy life. Ending your husband's emotional affair might be difficult and time-consuming, but it is all going to be worth it. It will take a lot of patience and hard work.

Emotional affair or chaste infidelity is one of the most discussed topics right now because of its complexities. There is only a fine line between an emotional infidelity and a platonic friendship. In fact, there is still a debate whether it is really a form of cheating.

The moment you discover that your husband is having emotional affairs, divorce should be your last option. When it comes to family matters, never take the easy way out. A broken family does not only affect the couple but the children as well.

The first thing you must do is to try to resolve the issue between yourselves. You, of all people, know how to approach your husband the right way because you know him for years now. Tell him exactly how you feel and that you want it to end. Spend more time together and show him that you care and that you are not willing to give him up.

Counseling can be a very effective way to deal with marriage problems. Counselors are experienced professionals who can give very helpful tips and advice. Counseling may be expensive but your marriage is priceless.

Online programs and courses are also good options and it is very easy to acquire. These programs are designed by experienced counselors and psychiatrists so it is like counseling in the comfort of your own home. It is also much cheaper compared to one session of counseling.

Although experts believe that the most destructive form of cheating is emotional affairs, divorce should only be your alternative on special circumstances. Such as if your husband has cheated many times or if you think that there is no more hope based on his history. You can also opt for divorce if you think that your husband's emotional affair has negative effects on the children.

Comment

Working...
      X