MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Get Married In USA, It's A Trap

There is nothing to do for a man after a divorces in USA, let said you been married for more than 9 year and your wife decided that she does not want to be with you anymore, she don't need a reason to leave you she just does, OK she file for divorces since 70% of all divorces are file by women, second she go after half of your assets, second put your ass on child support if there kids, and third alimony, best advice for divorces?? don't fuckin get married in USA, period, marriages its nothing more than a contract, many men now are slave of that system, paying alimony child support and gave half of what they work so hard for to some whore, never never get married in USA, its a trap

You are the utmost of an idiotic thinking individual i have ever seen on such an important topic.

Comment

Me idiotic thinking?? lol you are that idiot for getting into a contract, lol marriage its a contract nothing else yo ua blue pill

You are that perfect example of a blue pill, thoses who get into marriages and dont even know in what kind of deep shit you getting into it,, divorce corp documentary. watch it

Marriages its a fraud, any men that get married its an idiot, a men got nothing to win in marriages but everything to loses, your wife can divorces you with outh a reason , now with this new law, no fault, she can even lie in family court and said you abuse her, after a few year of marriages she can tae half of everything you own, if there kids child support, alimony, lol only a fool like you think about marriages, as something good, when inm reality that is a bad deal for us men, not to mention after a divorces that woman by 99% get that childrens, meaning she can decide if she let that father see his kids or not, fuck that you get married punk you save your married

Comment

That's why it is so many men cutting grass & doing odd jobs. Teh government can't get the money if there is no paper trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Scot View Post
          That's why it is so many men cutting grass & doing odd jobs. Teh government can't get the money if there is no paper trail.
          Books like the manipulated man and men on strike, explaing everything about the marriages contract among all other things

Comment

hahahahahahhaha i went to the bank today and i saw a couple, a blue pill and his wife, and his wife was controlling his ass in the bank telling him what to do hahahahahahahha i pity blue pill manginas,, i see it all the time on the street, how women talks to their husban , thats what happen when you decided to tight the knots with an western women, its your doom my friend your doom, and there is no easy way out

Comment

I hear you man. I hear you. 5 years later and im still coping it up the arse in court from my ex wife ! How fucking evil and scornful can a women get. Pure evil. Fuck marriage!

Comment

Buddy its not just USA. I am form India. In India If a women wants to then she can make your life like as fucking miserable as humanly possible. She 1st file False cases and police complaints against you that let your family go straight to jail. Like mother, father, brother, sister, sister in law, brother in law (ya Literally even if they don't even live in that city). in India women can literally put you in jail and ask for a lot of money by threatening. There are 85% of cases & police complaints against men and their family are False. Trust me you don't want to marry a psycho in india that's gonna make you suffer a lot. and after Paying a Hefty amount you just cant even get over with second marriage in India that easily. In India a women can get a divorce so easily but a men cant.

People will pity you spread bad words about you. people talk about things that don't even know that really happened. Even country is getting more educated still there is no Gender equality. women's in India Literally misusing the Laws in India.

Trust me you are much happier in USA then in India.

Comment

Damn dude why women have so much power in india??? i though india was like saudi arabia, damn thats fuck up

Comment

India is a Democratic Republican country. In India Hindus respect women's a lot. We are the only country in the world who relate our country as mother not as father. There was a time when few % of women used to get abused, threaten & beaten for petty reasons by Drunken Husbands. In India its legal to protest. so a big protest's started to happen before 20 years. media also raised that subject a lot. So new Laws Created. and now if you beat women or she hit herself and file complaint in police its non- bailable warrant.if she could Been able to prove its you who beaten her(and its easy for women A Goddess of manipulation). then you can go to jail for up to 10 Years. Its the way of Empowering women in India. There are Literally gangs of women in India who trap a men and marry him for hefty alimony and divorce him in no time after marriage. But not all women's are like that. Marrying a Indian women is still a Dream come true.

Comment

remember no matter what country you live in. almost all women's are Extremest. if she loves you she loves you like Heaven if she Hates you she hates you like Hell. Never Piss her off. See that Hollywood movie "Gone Girl". Man that movie Really Reminded me of my wife. Total Psychopath. I was lucky and smart enough to not to fall into her trap's. Respect her and you will be rewarded. Women's are Complex species.;-) but remember don't forget you have dignity too.

Comment

Well I'm not that marriages type anyway, even if that laws were changes I'm not that marriages type

Comment

Good for you anyway. Just wanted to let you know. its not just US this happens everywhere. Women are unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                          X