MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I and My Boyfriend Are Virgins Can We Get STD If We Have Sex

Maybe this is really stupid question, but in about a month or so, me and my boyfriend are going to have sex, we're both virgins apart from a bit of kissing in the past, is there any possibility of us catching anything?

You can although it'd be unlikely. So you'd be best off either both getting tested or using a condom or whatever else. But you'll still need a contraceptive of some description to avoid pregnancy

Some people can be born with diseases such as HIV and never be harmed by it but they can still pass it on without ever even knowing. They're called asymptomatic carriers. Seriously, it can never hurt to get yourself and your partner checked first. Plus protection as I said before is advisable regardless. Be safe

Comment

While for the most part no, there are a few STDs that can be transferred without sexual contact. If you're nervous you can always go in and get checked ahead of time to be on the safe side, heck I'd probably recommend it. Also, I know you said only kissing, but just so you're aware when it comes to STDs any form of sexual contact counts including oral sex or any other direct contact with genitalia. I'm not an expert on any of this (technically, I've never been sexually active either)

Comment

The most common form of STD that is transmitted orally is herpes. And once you contract the disease it stays in your body forever. Many people do not exhibit symptoms until their immune system is suppressed. For example, cold sores are sometimes called fever blisters. That is because they flare up when the person has a fever and the immune system is compromised. Oral herpes is herpes simplex I and genital herpes is herpes simplex II. However the two strains of virus are able to cross tissue. In other words oral herpes can be transmitted to another person's mouth or genitalia and genital herpes can be transmitted to another person's genitalia or mouth. Another very easily contractable STD is HPV (human papillomavirus). This does not have to be through penetrative sex. Any activity in which genital fluids are present can lead to contraction of the virus. It is EXTREMELY important to get tested as up to 50% of women don't exhibit symptoms and many men don't either. In the US, Guardasil is the vaccine for HPV and has been shown to be very effective. I recommend everyone to get the vaccine if it is available in your country.

Comment

Use protection. whether it's a condom or birth control pills. i suggest you use both just in case something happens with either one and you are double protected. and no i don't think but either way USE PROTECTION. ALWAYS USE PROTECTION.

Comment

Quite unlikely, unless one of you contracted it from your mother while being born, or if either of you have ever had oral sex or well, basically any kinds of sex. Vaginal sex isn't the only way you can contract STIs.

Comment

Personally I feel like it's a good idea to get tested with your partner before you have sex regardless of sexual history. They could be lying or may have "gone to third base" or something like that which they didn't consider "sex". Consider it a trust building/bonding exercise. Remember to have safe sex and GO SLOW. The hymen is a myth, you shouldn't bleed. Use lube if necessary but don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with.

Comment

The hymen isn't a myth. It is an actual piece of muscle, often semilunar in shape. However, it is varied from person to person, so some people may even have little to none while others have a larger piece that will bleed the first time they have intercourse.

Comment

You're right, I should've been more specific. The idea that the hymen completely covers the vaginal opening and needs to be pierced is a myth. Even in cases where it covers more of the vaginal opening, it can be stretched. If you go slow and use lube, it shouldn't bleed.

Comment

Hi I have problem when making love I com very queick

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      Hi I have problem when making love I com very queick
                      Many people have this problem, what is your age? Maybe you are young and inexperienced?!

Comment

hi salar

why don't you take any medication for this, it is a very common problem among men, it is possible for too much alcohol consumption and smoking or you are inexperienced, Try VigRx Plus for your problem

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot View Post
                          You're right, I should've been more specific. The idea that the hymen completely covers the vaginal opening and needs to be pierced is a myth. Even in cases where it covers more of the vaginal opening, it can be stretched. If you go slow and use lube, it shouldn't bleed.
                          I wish I had known that 40 years ago! I was contemplating have sex for the first time and had to have a pelvic exam before being prescribed the Pill. The nurse practitioner told me my hymen had been stretched. I anticipated hemorrhaging after penetration, but there was just a drop or two of blood. It was a little uncomfortable the first couple of times, but then it was fine.

Comment

Working...
                          X