MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm A Virgin and Never Had Sex before but Having Symptoms of STD

HELP... I'm a virgin and NEVER had sex before but I've been having symptoms like vaginal discharge, itching, rashes, and pain when urinating...! I'm terrified of STD and I want to know if I have one without telling my mom and going to the doctor because my over reacting mom will think that I've had sex before and she's a religious one... So please I'm having these symptoms do I have one??

Hi, you can get STDs from from touching a contaminated door handle etc... before going to the toilet or touching yourself etc.... i suggest getting yourself checked. you actually don't need to have sexual intercourse to get a STD.

Comment

I have the same issues except discharge and painful peeling but i had sex with a boy who was a virgin and he hasn't has sex with anyone and we didn't use a condom but he's is a virgin

Comment

Trichomonas Vaginalis is an STD and it is caused by the parasite Trichomonas Vaginalis. This is common, most common in women and it is the 3rd leading cause of vaginitis. This can cause a bad smelling discharge, burning and itching in and around the vagina.

In men there are not really any symptoms but if not treated it can cause infertility and urinary problems along with prostatitis.

To treat this in addition to the natural methods you may need a drug treatment.

However, in addition to the suggesstions that follow, do a parasite, kidney and liver cleanse, and use a zapper or frequency generator to kill the parasites. At the end of this article will be links for the cleanses, zapper and Rife digital frequency generator.

Eating organic is always a good place to start. Stay away from the processed foods, and drink plenty of filtered water. Eat only free-range meats, and chicken and fresh caught fish, not farmed. Also avoid alcohol, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, which you should always avoid anyway - no exceptions; also dyes, dairy, and preservatives. No trans-, hydrogenated or partially-hydrogenated oils. Use virgin coconut butter/oil, extra virgin olive oil, high lignin flax seed oil, and hemp seed oil.

Cleansing the vagina through the use of douches is highly recommended. Useful douche solutions include adding two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to one quart of pure, filtered water, or open 2 capsules of acidophilus to the same amount of water. Do this 1 to 2 times daily till all symptoms are gone.

Another good douch is Betadine or povione iodine mixed with water - 1 part to 100 parts water and again 1 to twice a day for about 2 weeks. You can use an herbal douche also using Echinacea and goldenseal. This will also help with killing the parasites.

Supplements that can help are Vitamins B12, B3, C, A, Zinc, B2, folic acid, e and garlic caps, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Vitamin E Cream.

Most disease can be linked to parasites. One of the things that allows parasites to get a hold is the mercury in old fillings. For a complete healing you will also want to remove the old fillings and get the toxins out of the mouth. Also and environmental clean-up so you do not re-infect yourself. This will not only help with this STD but will keep you from getting cancers, MS and a whole host of other less than desirable ailments.

Comment

There are women who are not "bitches that are dirty" that contracted an STI from someone that was their long standing partner and to this day aren't aware of it. Could have been the boyfriend's last gf and she wasn't aware she had it. You are essentially shaming the writer because she contracted an STI and then you are saying she deserved it for cheating. The bottom line for me, you shouldn't shame a woman or call her out her name because she has an STI. Plenty of women are taken advantage of every day and aren't even aware they have it or they're afraid to get it treated because of people who talk like you about STI's. Those women are destroying their reproductive organs because they don't get tested. You should be focused on telling women to protect themselves and at one point you were. Tell her get tested and in the future demand that her partner be tested before they enter into any kind of a sexual relationship. Just because you have been blessed with a great relationship, you shouldn't forget that there are plenty of women who will have more than one sexual partner in their lifetime. I honestly don't mean to be impolite here, but for some people and young girls it's a sensitive subject and it doesn't help if your bashing them for a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes and it's important to put into the next generation that they honor their body enough to demand a papers before they have any kind of sexual relationship. American society doesn't exactly do a good job of telling girls how to protect themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X