Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boyfriend is addicted to cams.com and livejasmine.com

Hello all,

I've been with my boyfriend for about 7 years. in his first girlfriend. when we first got together he told me that he has been with only 5 girls and they were all paid for. 3 years into the relationship I find out that he is obsessed with masturbating (that's not the problem) he goes on these websites and spends a pretty penny on these girls. He has accepted that he has a problem and is willing to change but years have passed by and I wake up in the middle of the night to him watching these cam girls. Makes me feel like I'm not enough for him and not what he is looking for. I've asked him many times if he wants to just start fresh and enjoy himself which I completely understand because I gave myself the opportunity to go out meet people. He says that he doesn't. But he doesn't stop looking or being on these websites. I can't even have sexual intercourse with him without thinking that I'm not what he wants or what even turns him on. So now he's been injured for almost a year and says that masturbating is the only type of sex he can have but doesn't ask me to help just does it when I leave or when I'm sleeping. I just want to know if I'm being selfish. I just don't understand how girls put up with men! they are all the same!
    Last edited by Bianca2rosales; 12-29-2017, 09:37 PM. Reason: masturbation

It sounds like he has an addiction, and like most addictions, without having help it's unlikely he's going to get over it.
    You should calmly bring up the idea of him seeking professional help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca2rosales View Post
      I just don't understand how girls put up with men! they are all the same!
      It's wrong for you to generalize men and conclude that the are all the same. There are men out there with different attitude.

As for your boyfriend masturbating and watching cam girls, I think he will get over it with time. Don't have the feeling that he doesn't love you enough, he loves you but just have an addiction. It's best you help him find a solution to this issue.

I will suggest you consult a chancellor.

Comment

Working...
      X