MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libido dies when we engage in activities

We have seen our doctors and they say there is nothing wrong with us. They think it is a part of our mental illnesses. I am Bipolar and he is Schizophrenic. But we had a healthy sex life and all of a sudden it's just dead! I'm 35 and he is 25. We are in our prime and while we are still interested we just can't seem to get past foreplay! Has anyone had this happen before? Any ideas what we can do to bring the fire back into the bedroom? We've tried a lot of things but are always open to new ideas. I'd go to fetlife to ask for help but I am banned because I asked for advice when I was being stalked by a 16 year old and that wasn't allowed because of his age.

I think you both are spending too much time during foreplay. I will suggest you cut short your foreplay, and as soon as he gets erection, you can immediately engage in sex. Spending too much time during foreplay usually kills libido.

Comment

You can keep your man interested in you sexually and make sure that he will never want to leave your side. All you need are some tips to help you amp up your sex life and take it to a whole new level. It is okay to get complacent but it is not okay to let it stay that way. You need to put some effort in to make it better.

With these simple yet sizzling hot sex tips for women, you will be able to compete with him on a whole new level. If your sex life is simply ordinary right now, then get ready to take it to extraordinary tonight!

One of the best ways to keep your man interested is to keep him on his toes. When sex becomes routine and becomes something that you just feel like you have to do, that is when you need to do something different. Stop having sex the way you are having sex. Try having sex in a different room of the house. Try the shower, the laundry room, the kitchen - whatever. As long as you have a change of scenery, you will have a change of pace. When you do something different like this, it almost reinvigorates your sex life. You feel like sex is something new and exciting once again, which is what you need. Get out of the bedroom and get it on somewhere else. This small change will end up making the world of difference in your love life.

Not only is a change of scenery helpful, but you should also change up the way in which you make love. Changing positions is a big help and something you should really consider. Guaranteed, you and your man are making love in missionary position way too often. Stop it. Take control and get on top of him in bed. Use the cowgirl position on him to drive him wild and to show him that you do want him and that you do desire him. He wants to feel sexually wanted and you need to show him that he is. Get on top and ride him. It's the best way to spice things up and also, to give you a sexual boost. When you take the reigns in the bedroom, you feel more in control and that control is something that is addicting and intoxicating. It makes you want to have sex more often, which is a fabulous thing for you right now!

Another fantastic and sizzling hot way to spice up your sex life and to keep him interested is to do something for him that no woman has done before and that might be to give him oral sex. Try pleasing him orally as a change up from sex. Not a lot of women are comfortable with the idea of it, so doing it will show him that you are not that kind of woman and that you want to please him and that you are actively trying to do so.

Not only does it give him an insane amount of pleasure, but it forces you outside of your comfort zone. When we live outside of the bubble that we put ourselves in, that is when we really start to live.

These are all great ways to keep your man interested in you both romantically and sexually. If you want to spice up your sex life and make sure that he will never leave you, then you must try these tips. Yes, relationships are work but the work that you put into it can be really fun and really enjoyable. Make it that way for you and your man now.

Comment

Your sex life needs a boost. You need to learn some new lovemaking techniques to save your marriage. Sex is important to the health of your marriage and if you want to make sure that things are going to last, you need to make sure that things remain exciting and fresh.

Sometimes all you need is to try a new position. The standard missionary position can definitely get boring after a while so therefore, switching it up is a great idea. Having some variety in your lovemaking arsenal is a great idea. Try having sex from behind, woman on top or maybe you will invent some new position along the way. This keeps sex exciting and that is what you want.

Another lovemaking technique that can work wonders for your marriage is to try having sex. Enough with this making love business. Sometimes, you have to get down and dirty and you must let your animalistic qualities run wild. Having rough sex and tearing off the clothes is a fantasy that so many people have, including you and your spouse. It makes for a very fiery session in the bedroom and maybe that is just what your relationship needs. Forget about going slow and taking your time. Allow the sexual beast within you to unleash and that could make for a very steamy night.

Oral sex is another lovemaking tip that can really put a spark back into your marriage. Oral sex is a form of sex so that makes it a form of lovemaking as well. It is very intimate and requires a lot of open communication. The best part about oral sex, is that it feels amazing for both the man and the woman and this is how you are going to make your partner orgasm. Sharing an orgasm with your partner is something that you might not have done in a while. This can definitely bring the two of you closer again.

These lovemaking techniques will certainly spice up your sex life and you won't have to go through a boring night ever again. You should be having amazing sex, no matter what age you are.

Comment

WE do a lot of positions actually and for the last few monthes we have all but skipped foreplay. We are both interested and excited until we actually start having sex then it just dies. We've tried other rooms, new kinds of foreplay, no foreplay, being spontaneous. We even tried not having sex at all for a month. Nothing seems to be working. Oral sex feels like work at this point for me and he doesn't go down on me, he doesn't like it. Is it us? Are we drifting apart?

Comment

Sounds like the issues aren't physical they're mental.
            You should both try some individual therapy to see if there's any deep set issue that's manifesting itself in your sexual dynamic.

Comment

Working...
            X