MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiancee has no sex drive after hysterectomy

First the backstory: I am 54, my fiancee 46. We have been together nearly five years, officially engaged since this past spring. We have both been married before, me for 19 years, she for 15. Between us, we have five kids.

Now the delicate part: we had an active and fulfilling sex life. We were conpletely into each other, experimenting with new things we'd never tried with previous partners. All good. Two years ago, her doctor suggested she get a hysterectomy, to alleviate some longstanding issues--things that had been causing her pain for years. She went through with the surgery, I was with her every step of the way.

Since then, she's had no sex drive. We've done nothing sexually for two years other than kissing (which she does still enjoy), and what I would call "light makeout sessions." But not further. I am still enormously attracted to her. I am going to spend the rest of my life with her, and I love and adore her in all ways and think she is the most beautiful, desirable woman I've ever known. (Which I tell her on a regular basis.) But I do still have a strong sex drive, and want to make love to her. I will NEVER seek sex outside our relationship, I will never cheat on her, I want to be clear. She is my one and only, and we have committed to each other for the rest of our lives. Period.

We've talked about her lack of sex drive. We communicate well with each other, and I've brought up my concerns. She says she simply doesn't feel it, just isn't interested in full-on sex. She assures me it has nothing to do with me (I never thought it did, I understand the changes her body has gone through, and we connect to each other so well in every other way). I've asked if there is anything I can do, as her partner, to help. The last time we discussed it, she got a bit frustrated and just said, "I don't know!" I've suggested talking to her doctor about hormones, but the last time she saw her gyn doctor, she didn't ask.

I hate to think our sex life is over, at our ages. I don't want to pressure her, because I want our sexuality to be about both of us, as it was before her surgery. But she doesn't even seem to miss it. Again, we are physically affectionate, just not to the level of "all the way" sex. Perhaps this will have to be enough. But I am quite frustrated.

I would be grateful for any insights that anyone here, male or female, might have. Ah, issues of sexuality in middle age!

Thanks.

The best option in your case is to consult a good gynecologist. It's a minor case that can be easily handled by a doctor.

Comment

The first thing you should know on how to get your wife interested in sex is her libido. The truth is most wives today are having their libidos lowered because of their own husbands. For example, husbands force their wives to have sex with them even if they are not in the mood of having it. This will only make things worse. To make sex smooth sailing for your wife, follow the simple steps below that will surely make your wife interested in sex forever.

Constructing Women's Libido

The next thing you should know is that women are emotional when it comes to constructing her libido. Unlike men, their sexual arousal comes from the physical appearance of the women. In this step, it is important that you should make her feel that she is closed to you emotionally. For example, spending a QUALITY time with her is a good idea on constructing her libido.

Let Her Feel Loved and Cared for

In this step, it is very important to show that you love her and that you care for her. You can do this while spending the quality time we had talked earlier. You can also add on this step some complements to her. Women love complements. For example, tell her that she looks very beautiful and sexy today. With these, your wife will be interested in sex and the good news is that they will also think of ways on how sex will be satisfying and pleasurable for you.

Help Her Get Relaxed

After making her emotionally equipped, you should also make her physically equipped. In this step, the key is getting her body ready for sex. You do not want her to be tired before the actual intercourse happen. You can achieve this by helping her with all physical works she is dealing with. For example, you can help her by doing some simple house works like the dishes, cooking, etc. This will surely make her body relaxed and ready for sex.

Give the Best Sex of Her Life

After you have done your home work with your wife's libido, the next mission is to give her the best sex she is expecting. This step is very crucial because if you don't give her the best sex, she will never crave again for another sexual encounter from you. The key here is to put on her mindset that sex is very pleasurable from you. You do not want to be asking the question "How to get your wife interested in sex" over and over again.

Comment

Her lack of sex drive has nothing to do with the surgery, but with her age. Women over 40 generally have low sex drive, their sex drive declines as they grow older. I really don't think there is anything you or her can do. However, you can try to consult a doctor for help.

Comment

Working...
        X