Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My husband won't have sex with me. Need some guy's suggestions or girls support.

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband won't have sex with me. Need some guy's suggestions or girls support.

I don't get it. My husband is not having sex with me. I know he is not cheating on me since all he does is stay home either watching TV, play on his phone, or computer, or hang out with his buddies in our garage for several hours. I know he is still attracted to me sine he tells me how hot I am almost every day. He knows we don't spend enough romantic time together since we are always busy and agree that we should have sex more, but he won't act to it. He would turn down so many opportunities where I would dress in something sexy or cute and then snuggle up to him initiating sex by giving him kisses here and there and rub his back. Then of course he's either watching TV or checking his phone and is not really into me. Then I would say "honey do you want it?" He'll reply "Let me finish watching this first" or "let me finish reading this" and I would be waiting forever and end up going to bed all alone. I really don't know what to do and I feel heartbroken. I also thought a way to a man's heart is his stomach but every time I cook a delicious dinner he ends up going into a food coma and takes a nap for hours. I'm so sad. All this lack of intimacy and no sex is making me fall out of love with this guy.

There are millions of women suffering in sexless marriages all over the world, and for the most part they have no idea why their husband have refuse to have sex with them. And part of the tragedy of sexless marriages is that these women make a painful, but understandable assumption.

If you are in a sexless marriage, chances are you've made the same assumption. And that is that the reason that your husband won't have sex with you is that there is something wrong with you-- and that is totally not the case!

Have you wondered if your husband is no longer interested in sex because you aren't attractive anymore? Or that you're fat, or boring, or a terrible person? Do you wonder if he looks down at you, or doesn't love you anymore?

These are all perfectly normal thoughts for a woman in a sexless marriage to be having, but unfortunately they are incredibly damaging as well.

First of all, these things are almost never the reason that a man will refuse to have sex with his wife. Furthermore, these thoughts are so negative and painful that they're bound to chip away at your self esteem and self worth.

And in order to fix your sexless marriage you need to feel good about yourself and have faith in yourself so that you can change the dynamics of your relationship with your husband and get him to be not just interested, but flat out desperate to start having sex with you again.

Changing the course of your sexless marriage is something that you can do all on your own. You don't have to keep feeling your husband's rejection when what you really need is to feel his love, passion, and affection.

The first step in fixing your sexless marriage is to make sure you have a clear picture of what exactly is going on in your marriage and why. Trust me, having clarity will not only help you feel better, but will enable you to make the changes you need to quickly and effectively.

Comment

There are several ways to make your husband want to have sex with you - I'll explain them now.

The first thing you can do is to start wearing nice clothes, you see during a long term marriage you can start to feel comfortable with your man and stop making any effort to look good for him. Instead of slipping into your pyjamas at night wear a dress and high heels, believe me he will not be able to keep his hands off you.

The second thing to make your husband want to have sex with you is to blow his mind during your next lovemaking session, this will make him beg for more. The way to do this is fellatio, a well delivered fellatio session will leave your husband breathless and make him want you every time he lays eyes on you.

So if you find that your husband doesn't want to have sex with you then you need to make him want you by being sexy and then give him a sensational fellatio session. After this he won't leave you alone, he will be like a dog on heat.

Hopefully after reading this article you will never again wonder why my husband doesn't want to have sex with me. Instead you will asking how can I make my husband stop wanting sex with me so often.

Comment

One of the best sexless marriage solutions focuses on communication. Many men are reluctant to discuss intimacy issues and as a result the problem just progresses and can even become worse. Instead of talking to your husband directly about the problem try to determine what else may be bothering him. One of the ways that stress manifests itself in both men and women, is it kills their sex drive. If your husband is struggling with a work related problem or something at home is stressing him out, talk to him and see what you can do to help. Sometimes just opening the lines of communication makes a huge difference.

Another way to help if you've noticed that your husband and you have been a lot less intimate is to put to rest any ongoing disagreements that may be lingering between the two of you. Both men and women deal with conflict differently and one way that some people do is to let it seep into other areas of the relationship. This is obviously another of the sexless marriage solutions that focuses on communication but it's essential to iron out your differences so it doesn't cause lasting problems with intimacy for the two of you.

Weight is something that many of us women fret over, but men have body image issues too. If you've gained some weight since you two married you may have gone through periods where sex seemed less inviting simply because you were embarrassed by how you looked. This may be the reason behind your husband's lack of interest too. If he's been making comments about needing to lose weight or if he's decided to take on a new approach to healthy eating, this may be contributing to his decreasing sex drive. Jumping on the diet bandwagon with him is one of the sexless marriage solutions with added benefits. Not only will you be helping your husband lose weight so he can feel more attractive, but you'll be doing your own body good with a healthy eating and exercise plan.

Comment

David, I wear dresses all the time. I'm a very trendy girl looking good for him is never the problem.

Thank you Vivian! I know he's been really stressed and don't like his job. He really don't like his boss. On top of that, I guess nagging him on this whole thing doesn't make it any better.

Comment

Erection problems are common among men, and overcoming them is not easy. Excluding the aging process, there are various reasons why you can’t get the necessary lift. These include diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol, stress, anxiety, and relationship problems. To identify the cause and get the right treatment, you need to contact a certified erectile dysfunction doctor online.

Comment

Working...
            X