MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Child Sexual Abuse Story

If I had my way, all perverts would be executed... my mom was raped at 16, I was the aftermath..then during my childhood I was abused by 3 different people between the ages of 3 or 4 and 12. Family friend, neighbor, and my favorite uncle....my family never stood up for me nor did anyone care..I was a "liar". I went into foster care at age12 and about 6months later confided in the foster mom what I had went through...thats when shit hit the fan...my dads side took it bad and hated me for talking about it, they thought I was lying, calling me every name in the book, hanging up the phone on me, telling me I was disowned....the trial went on for 3 years due to him changing lawyers, postponing..he eventually got 3 years and 4 months in jail...I had no one, no family support whatsoever. It was hard but I stuck through it.

So all you young girls out there, don't be afraid to speak up..if you are being truthful , then you need to let it out, you need to tell someone.

I admire everyone who speaks up on this topic.. i was raped by 6 men not to long ago and its very hard to deal with, but why keep it hidden and suppressed when you can help others get through it and avoid it from happening to others all together. You are so brave in so many ways.

Comment

When the parents confront their kids in suspicion of an abuse.. the very first thing that they should tell their kids is that it's ok for them to tell the parents anything and that they're safe.. make them feel safe. Don't get upset in front of them even if you're upset at the abuser. As such young children.. they're more confused and uncomfortable than anything.. but when the parents freak out in front of them, then that panic will push the children's emotion into something a lot darker. I almost have more vivid memory of my parents fighting about the incident than the actual abuse done by that disgusting old man.

Comment

One of my first memories of life... I'm 6 years old, laying down and my pants are around my ankles. A man I don't know is touching me and rubbing his semen over my body, Something in me died that day and I haven't been okay since then. Ive been to ashamed to tell so this secret will remain inside of me till the day I die. Instead I numb the pain.

Comment

Here's the thing I don't understand, why would a 17 year old ask a 6 year old if they have had sex. Who in the world that stupid would expect a 6 year old to have sex. First of all it's not right and second of all why would you ask. Someone like him would be psycho for asking that to a 6 year old that. People who ask that question especially to young kids aggravates me.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your story. I went through something same, just got raped at a child by an older family member and my whole family didn't believe me. The pshycologist and other tests confirmed I was, but even with that info nobody believed me. Family, teacher, friends. No matter who I told. Was forced to still talk to my rapist, every time the family got together. Sometimes people just don't listen. Even the police. Then you feel so helpless as a child and being teased about lying about it, making a joke out of what happened to me. Luckily I was abled to work through it as a adult, it still haunts me but I won't give it power over my marriage.

Comment

I was dating this guy and we had been together almost two years. In the beginning everything was fine he was funny and we'd go on dates and it was fine. But after a year he changed. He became more controlling over what I did, who I talked too, everything I did wasn't good enough or went right. He argued with everybody over anything. We'd fight and I'd always apologize so we could move on and just be back to normal.

One night we were driving around and he took me to a part of his suburb where they were building more houses. It was late at night no one was around and I thought we were just going to make out. We were and he was feeling me up and all that the he got more aggressive. He told me to get in the backseat and I kept saying no and he said it more angrier and it scared so me so I listened and did what he said.

He pushed me down and tore my shorts off and raped me in the back seat. I was screaming no hitting the window and he kept going. It hurt so bad and he wouldn't stop. Finally after what seemed like forever he did stop and then he cried the whole way home. It was like he was a different person, like he had no idea what had happened and why he did it. I forgave him and we stayed together for almost another year when I couldn't take the arguing anymore. I ended and thought that was that, a year later we got back together slowly at first. I didn't want to rush into anything. I'd go to his apartment and we would hang out and then he'd take me home. One day we were watching YouTube videos and my mom called and I answered it. He was trying to show me a video and he was sweeping up the kitchen while I was sitting on the floor charging my phone. He told me to look at the screen and I didn't right away. He hit me across the back with the broom. I was completely shocked and stood up and said I want to to home. I have only ran into him a couple times since then and I'm with a wonderful man now who loves me and respects me.

Even if you're in a relationship, it still doesn't mean the other person can force you to do anything you don't want to. If they truly love you they won't make you uncomfortable or hurt you in any way.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this story, as a child in the summer going into 3rd, me and my sister spent the night at my dad's best friends house, we were watching a movie and my sister fell asleep on the couch. I soon got tired and went to bed in the bed. He then came in and I guess he though I was "asleep" and he started rubbing his private part against mine, and tried to shove it in. I kept turning to make it stop and then my sister came in and I made her go in between me and him and I don't know if anything happened after that. I was little and didn't understand what happened and why. I was traumatized, going into 3rd grade I had very bad anxiety. I went to the nurse everyday. In the middle of 4th grade I finally told my parents and they were in total shock. I went to the therapist and now I'm back to where I was and never look at the past. I'm now going into 6th grade and I still have anxiety but I learned how to control it better.

Comment

My uncle raped me from when I was around 5 or 6 and he was about 5 years older than I am and when it happened he got caught. I will never understand but we both got in trouble and spanked for it. Even after it continued I was so afraid to say anything because I had gotten in trouble and spanked for it. It continued till I was in the 4th or 5th grade and around that time we had to watch that movie about becoming a woman and about your period and that stuff and from that video I had learned that through sexual intercourse you could become pregnant and I had always knew that my uncle doing this to me was wrong but when I learned that that's how you become pregnant than I knew I had to really do something because I couldn't be pregnant with his baby at my age. So when I had to go back to where he lived and he tried I had finally broken the silence and I told him and that I've had enough and threatened him. Since then he acted as if though I don't exist. Through the years I've never said anything but its affected me in so many ways. I'm now 20 and never had a boyfriend or gone on a date because I'm so afraid. After 8 yrs of being best friends with my best friend I've finally confined to her what happened and why I am the way I am. We both sat and cried and I allowed her to ask questions and I answered them to the best of my abilities. She helped me open up more and told me that I shouldn't punish all the other guys out there because there are great ones out there. I am a Catholic and being told no sex before marriage has also affected me. I feel that no man would want me because I'm used and that I'm not pure like I'm supposed to be. But then I was told that physical no I am not a virgin but mentally I am. But if a man really and truly loves me then he will accept and support me through everything. My Dad still doesn't know and I feel that if I tell him then he would probably feel or think that he failed as a father by not protecting his little girl and I also don't want to cause commotion between our families because my parents are divorced. I've also finally told my sister and she kept apologizing because she felt like she should have known something was going on but I told to never blame herself because she didn't know. I have plenty of flash backs and many nightmares but I'm still coping and handling it. But I'm also here to say that don't ever stay quiet! Say something to someone. Someone will listen and something can be done.

Comment

Hey Shirley I am 12 almost 13 and I have a story about I don't know if I could call it abuse but it scared me um so I want to share my story ok so it was this school year there were these two boys um in my school a year a head of me and they did this to every girl in there grade and my grade so what they would to was try to touch the our parts if u know what I mean and secretly in class they would pull out there stuff and like flash it during like study time I is and was an awful time like these boys would meals the teachers so angry they didn't know what was going on but the boys u could tell made them angry so my friends brother was in the locker room and these two boys came up to him and made him pull out his thing in front of them and they did this to a couple of other boys they also would try to touch the girls constantly. Ok um moving on my friend could out by hearing her brother cry and he told her she was so angry and she told her parents her parents right away told our principal and we got involved with the police they were charged and are continuing to be I feel so bad and sorry for everyone involved in these situations this should not be happening especially at such a young age as yourself Samantha and my age like y I do not understand any way so remember the brother I was talking about he was so scared he took a knife up into his room and thought about killing himself my friend saw him with the knife in his room burst into tears and told her brother please no do not kill yourself ok so once they got expelled the mood went up in everyone the 2015 7 and 8 grade. Class at my school became like family and I am very sad to see many of the leave this school year I thought I would share my story I am sorry Samantha for what had happened to you if you r reading this and you are being abused or have been I want you to know I am so sorry and you have people to crawl to start crawling bye Sammy I love you so much and support you in everything you do please continue you

Comment

Thank you so much this has happened to me before when i was 4 and 10 by the same person and i remember when i was 4 he said "never tell anyone about this" i said ok all i remember that he had a bunk bed he went on the bottom with me and put a blanket up and he said "his is called sex and it is good it's were i feel you and you feel me and if you don't tell anyone then we can do it every night" then when i was 10 he said " wanna make 20 dollars" and i said yes and he said come over here and he write something on this phone it said let me touch you and i said what? and i was trying to fix a yoyo and he typed something else and he said "look" and i said one second, i knew something was wrong so i said one sec let me get a screw driver for this. and i ran to my moms room and i found my mom and she said "whats wrong" i was crying and she said "did you break something? did dad yell at you?" i said " he asked to touch me she said" ok it's fine he is going back to california soon." he was living with us and he was just visiting and he was about 16 17 and he never came to dinner and when he was about to leave he said "where were you and i said "my mom wanted me for bible study" and he said still wanna make 20 dollars" i laughed and said "no" like nothing was wrong and i never saw him again, even if hes my uncle i still will never love him. For so long i thought it was my fault my mom never said "it's not your fault" until i saw this video i just keep thinking about it and him so thank you so much you honestly change my life thank you so much

Comment

I'm sure this has happen to alot of ppl when they were your age or some that are experiencing it .this is going to help other people who watch this. also parents should be more aware with their kids because you never know the moment you loose your kids out of sight like the blink of an eye someone can be abuse and cause them depression for the rest of their lifes and feel scared and alone and also parents should watch and be aware of who they are with and how they play because it may seem like if someone is just caring a kid but they re not just cariend them or playing with them normal , they may be touching them in a wrong way even if they are wearing clothes or they may be looking at them in a wrong way and thAt would be called sexual harrasment and can be accused someone for touching them with clothes in in a wrong way or looking at them in a wrong way and it makes them feel unconfterble or molested.

Comment

As you were telling this story, I was thinking to my self "why do I feel like I have a similar memory?" I couldn't pin-point it, until a few minutes ago. I was friends with this girl from my school, her parents and my parents were friends and we became friends. We use to hang out after school for a little while when our parents came to pick us up. So one day, when I was about 9-11 years old (can't remember the exact age) I got invited to her house. My dad took me to her house and then my dad decided to stay and have a coffee while we played in the yard. My dad + her dad where having a conversation, and then my 'friend' was like "hey dad, where going upstairs to play a game" and he said yes, okay... etc.

This was the first time I had been to her house, so I had no clue where anything was or what we were doing. when we got upstairs she said we are going to do something 'fun' and at this point, being a child I though oh okay were going to play a fun game or something..anyway he personality changed instantly and she turned into a sneaky behaviour she proceeded to tell me that I had to wait in the study whilst she went to the bedroom..somehow I ended up going to her bedroom with her and she got changed in front of me and put on a mini skirt...I though this was normal because we were both girls. A few minutes later, we went to the study, she shut the door and looked out the window to see where out parents where..they were still there having a conversation...all of a sudden she takes her skirt off and forces me to take my pants off...I did..because I was scared...all of sudden she was touching me 'down there' placing her finger in places it should never go and forced me to do the same...I don't remember what happened after that, but I feel that I was scared. She was ONE year older than me. What was a 12 year old doing to an a girl around 10 or 11 years old? Unfortunately, we ended up attending the same high school, but I never spoke to her.

Its disgusting to see these things happen, and not only does it affect women, it affects men too.

Comment

Working...
                          X