MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens' Size Preferences

I've become curious about this since the wife and I have introduced a few dildos into the bedroom. If you would of asked her a few years ago if size mattered she would of said absolutely not. Now that she has large dildos, she shyly answers yes, and that she likes bigger. She's a bit embarrassed to admit it. Mostly because she can't deny the evidence. She's finishing harder and faster than before. I suspect she's always had a larger preference but, has kept that to herself to be polite, spare feelings, etc. Do you think its common for women to hide their true size preference? To be embarrassed to prefer above average or bigger?

Originally posted by curioushusband View Post
    Do you think its common for women to hide their true size preference?
    If a woman is in a relationship with you, she is obviously not going to admit if size matters to her.

However, the truth is that size matters to any woman.

Comment

Men should not allow women deceive them regarding size preference.

Women love big size, so if your spouse is telling you otherwise she is saying it to make you feel better.

Comment

You guys are too inquisitive. Well, big size is good!

Comment

• eury91
          eury91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree

I get this question from men all the time: "David, does size really matter to women?"

I don't have a vagina the last time I checked, and the last time I looked down below I was pretty adequate.

There seem to be a lot of guys who carry around the stigma of having a small penis. Seemingly there's a woman at some time in these guy's life that made them feel tiny and insignificant.

Before we dive deeper into this, I've never once in my life heard women have similar complaints about their vagina. I never hear women ask me what they can do about these kind of problems:

"My vagina is so wide, it's like the Lincoln Tunnel during rush hour." or

"My vagina is so tight that it's like being stuck in a West Virginia coal mine." or

"My vagina is so shallow that it just spits a penis out the minute it comes in."

You just don't hear women really bitching about their vagina. The reason why women don't bitch about their vagina is because that vagina gives them many orgasms.

I've been with women who are very orgasmic, and at the end of a great sex session I get a little vagina envy. I'd love to have one one day to see what it's like... I'd blog about it and call it "My Day With A Vagina." That, however, is a blog for another day...

Whatever equipment you possess, whether it's a small penis or a wide vagina, you need to learn to use the equipment with which you're blessed. If you have a small penis, I suggest you become a master at foreplay so that by the time you use you're small penis you'll be able to work wonders with Underdog.

Women have told me time and time again that it's not the girth of your swollen member, it's the way the swollen member massages the walls. There's nothing you can do if you have a small penis.

Sure, you can buy some of those penis patches they sell on the Internet, but the bottom line is that it's not the size of your johnson that matters. It's the way you use it.

You must learn how to be a better lover in every which way, so that when you insert your penis into her body she'll feel like the Statue of Liberty is entering her. It's all about playing into your strengths so your weaknesses don't show.

It's time you stopped thinking about "does size matter? Instead, it's time you started becoming an amazing lover.

How To Get A Woman Sexually Crazy For You

Do you desire when you go out with a woman to leave her dripping, oozing, gooing and gushing with sexual desire for you?

Do you desire to have women calling you throughout the day describing erotic thoughts they are having about what they want to perform on you that night?

If you answered yes to both of these questions... then read on.

So how does a man get a woman oozing, bubbling and gushing with desire for him sexually? Do men need to master the art of dirty talk to make this happen? Does a man need to learn how to seduce a woman when he first meets her to get her gushing with desire? Nope.

All a man needs to understand is one thing: the art of seduction is entirely about how to engage a woman's mind.

If you can engage and turn on a woman's mind, and make her totally intrigued by who you are... then she is going to start oozing, gushing and bubbling all over for you.

Men ask me all the time why I am able to connect with women on such a higher level than they can? I tell them it's because when I meet a woman, I'm truly interested in who she is and what she's all about.

When I meet a woman, I don't try to sell myself to her. I speak to her like she's a person... like somebody who I don't know but somebody about whom I really want to learn. If a woman intrigues me, I'm going to ask her a ton of questions. I'm going to listen to everything she has to say, and I'm going to take the conversation deeper into her mind and soul.

I don't just desire women like the GEICO caveman looks at women, i.e., as someone to just get off in. When I meet a woman, I actually want to connect with her. I want to see if we have a potentially deep connection. I want to learn things about her. I want to find out what she's all about. I want to see if we have things in common.

I want to build upon each encounter I have with a woman, and look forward to the next time we're going to meet. If I'm interested in a woman, she knows it. No games. No bullshit.

I'll text her the next day. In the text, I'll tell her I had a great time the night before and I'll tell her when we're hanging out again. I'll call her and take the conversation from the day before even deeper.

See, I want to connect with a woman. I want her to be oozing, gushing, gooing and salivating.

The art of getting a woman so turned on sexually that she just wants to ravage your body from head to toe, is to turn on her mind and intrigue her with such confidence that you become different than all the other guys that are salivating over her.

A woman doesn't want a dripping, drooling fool following her around like a puppy dog. She desires a man who knows who he is and what he's all about.

A woman also desires a man who's not afraid to be vulnerable. A vulnerable man is a strong man. He doesn't give a damn what he says because he's speaking from the truth, and that makes him strong.

A man who makes a woman bubble, gush and ooze with sexual desire is a man who challenges a woman's mind, body and soul. The next time you desire to get a woman to ooze with sexual energy for you, try to be the most powerful you that you can be... and don't worry about the insecure chatter that can plague your mind.

Comment

When we're talking about penis size we're referring to both the length and the width of the male penis. Although most men seem to be more concerned with the length then anything else.

Men can quite easily underestimate the size of their own penis compared to other men because of the perception obtained from looking down on the penis or because of the accumulation of fat at the base of the penis. A recent study of men who thought that their penis was smaller than those of other men actually had an averaged sized penis.

So how big is the actual average sized penis? Well there have been several studies conducted regarding penis size and the results typically show that the average male penis is between 5.08 inches to 5.9 inches in length and around 5.0 inches in circumference when fully erect. So you can clearly see that the average sized penis is really not as big as what most people think.

Another common misconception is that you have to have a huge penis to satisfy a woman sexually. This statement could not be more wrong. In fact a large penis can actually be painful to most women.

In fact many of the "sensitive" areas inside a woman's vagina are not located very deep. Take for example the G Spot is located only 1 - 2 inches inside the vagina and can quite easily be stimulated using one or two fingers.

A 2005 study found that 85% of women said they were "very satisfied" with the size of their partner's penis, and only 6% of the women said their partner had a smaller penis than average. Another similar study found that women were not particularly concerned with penis size and over 71% thought men overemphasized the importance of their penis size and shape. As you can clearly see penis size does not matter to women and you can easily satisfy a women with a "smaller" penis.

Now that you know you don't have to have a large penis to satisfy a woman sexually that doesn't mean you're in the free in clear quite yet. You see there is much more to being able to give a woman an orgasm then just using your penis, in fact many women will never reach orgasm from just penis stimulation alone.

Comment

Honestly, I prefer a bigger weewee

Comment

Working...
            X