MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Husband Loves To Give Oral Sex Every Time and I Thoroughly Enjoy It

I've been with my husband coming up on 10 years and I am always the receiver, have never enjoyed giving....my husband loves to give every time we have our intimate times together and I thoroughly enjoy it ladies, if a man offers than he enjoys it so let him, you'll both be happier for it!

I'm a giver also (male) and I would like to give more often and LOVE it when I can give her an orgasm and then just touch her lightly after (no penetration) I think she is uncomfortable with this......is there a way I can convince her to accept it that way?

Comment

Don't think so. I'm 35 years old been married 6 years and I love giving oral . not only do my wife not like it but can't orgasm from it. however she can get 3 or 4 orgasms from penetrating each session. I on the other hand can do without BJ's. all completely

Comment

It would seem not getting a BJ is the least of what your husband never gets from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivian View Post
          I've been with my husband coming up on 10 years and I am always the receiver, have never enjoyed giving....my husband loves to give every time we have our intimate times together and I thoroughly enjoy it ladies, if a man offers than he enjoys it so let him, you'll both be happier for it!
          Oral Sex! YES! Caught up with past lover and shared some techniques. He shared with me the Million Dollar Blow Job secret. Foreplay, can't have enough. Kiss and nibble all over his body, licking gently, moaning softly to let him know you are enjoying yourself. Tell him what you are going to do to him, stroke his penis lightly. Suck his nipples then lick and kiss your way down to his cock. Tell him how beautiful his cock is while stroking him. Take him into your mouth and kiss and suck gently on the head of his cock. Give special attention to the under side of his dick, licking, sucking and slowly moving up and down on the shaft. Saliva is your friend - use plenty. Once his dick is nice and wet continue to stroke up and down as well as giving it a little twisting action with your hand. Keep stroking and tell him you want to take his balls in your mouth. Be gently! But lick them like there is no tomorrow, take them into you mouth and dance your tongue all over them while you have them in your mouth. Lick your fingers on your free hand and ask him if he's enjoying himself, slide your fingers below his balls and massage this area, making sure to keep it wet. Go back to his cock and spend a few minutes replicating vaginal sex with your mouth. Tell him you taste the sweetness of his cum and how much you want to please him. Pay attention to how much friction is being made and keep saliva flowing in abundance. Now wet your fingers again and slowly rub your fingers under his balls and up to his anus, tell him what you are doing so he doesn't freak. Increase the intensity of your strokes and suck his cock, lick his balls and make sure your fingers are well lubricated. Rub your finger over the area under his balls and when you feel it tense, stick just the tip of your finger in his ass and he should cum like a freight train, continue your movements until he cums and swallow his ejaculate and lick and kiss the head of his dick, being very gently as it should be very sensitive. Tell him how much you enjoyed giving him pleasure.

So doing all of this takes coordination and practice. Change it up to keep things exciting and know that he will reciprocate in due time. I promise he will be yours forever and even if you don't get it down the first or second time - he will not mind the practice aspect.

Good sex and happiness for all, let me know how this works out for you.

Comment

Working...
          X