MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Only Care About Sex and Don't Love You for Who You Are Anymore

I'm doomed in this satanic world. Women don't love you for who you are anymore. All they care about is themselves, and getting their pussy stuffed with a telephone pole. I guess only thing I need to do now is put a gun in my mouth. Men with small dicks feel more pain than anyone else. We're all cursed, to never father any children nor to marry any wives. To live out the rest of our days in solitude.

Sadly, I have to agree. These women dishonestly hide behind the word preference. When she criticizes a man for his penis size, refuses sex with him, and dumps/breaks up with him because of it, that is not a preference. She makes it a requirement. These women's behaviors cannot be defended. There is nothing meaner, crueler, more shallow or superficial then a woman to judge, and ultimately, dump a man because of the size of his penis A man can't choose the size of their penis and can never change it. That size is what he was born with. Women know this and yet still punish a man for it. These women have no conscience nor love in their hearts. She should love a man for him and the size of his penis should never be a deal breaker. These women who have these requirements (not preferences as they falsely state) should be ashamed of themselves. Love and romance should be the priority in a male-female relationship, not the size of body parts. Selfishness and shallowness have nothing to do with love. These size queens are the worst representation of women. That's why men have to be very careful when dating. While not all women out there are as horrible as I described, sadly, there are many that are.

Comment

Want to know about how to satisfy a woman in bed then you are at the right place. All of us have an idea that all women want their men to make them feel special in the bedroom. Every woman wants loving and caring partner. According to me, the reason behind long lasting relationship is fulfillment of her desires and wants.

A woman gets satisfied during sex only if you both share a healthy and warm relationship. To accomplish this task, you will have to know how to satisfy women and for that, please keep going with this text.

Every woman wants love from her partner and in return she has capacity to give her partner everything she has, the thing is that male has to make her feel truly wanted. You have to realize how desperately you need her and trust her. Make her believe that your love is true for her and make her realize her importance in your life. This the only way you can bring her closer to you.

Try to understand her in such a way that you can be able to judge her needs, likes and dislike just by her facial expressions or her reaction against different events. Try to discuss the topics which can make you know her attitude; with this you will get closer to her and will succeed in bed easily too. If you cannot do that then don't ever think that you can learn how to satisfy a woman in bed.

Must listen to her carefully whenever you find her in a mood of sharing something as it's a good chance to know what can satisfy her in the bed? This positive attitude towards her also makes her feel that you really care her, adore her and respect her thoughts and make her feel that she is secure in your company.

Never make a haste sex with your woman as this will show that you are just a beast hungry for sex only. Some men just have sex with their partners to fulfill their lust. Don't ever make her feel that your desire is not actually to love her but it's just a lust. Bring a shear confidence in her about your relationship as this will bring her sensually closer to you.

You must have control over your feelings when she is close to you till you feel her eyes inviting you to share her feelings.

Don't show aggressiveness; go slow and keep track of her sensations. It is worth doing if you keep yourself calm during these all moments; although difficult, but very fruitful because in this way you can not only satisfy her but also can drive her the way you want. Just make her feel adorable when you see into her eyes. Do this but I didn't mean to show that you are a goody-goody boy who does not like sexuality, I just mean to say that wait for the hot stop to come in your range and then hit it. Be nice like a real man not something else.

So these are some tips which will definitely help you some difficult situations and will make to understand that how to satisfy a women in bed.

Comment

Working...
      X