Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Take a Break after Making Her Reach Climax with Oral Sex?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Take a Break after Making Her Reach Climax with Oral Sex?

Please help me with this, I beg... Before we start sex, I am helping her reach climax with oral sex. She gets very wet, she reaches climax and we take a break for 10 mins. Then we kiss and I try to make her horny again, but when we start sex she hurst very very much (it's our 3rd time). She says that she can't relax because it hurts. I try my best to not hurt her. Is the problem that she reaches climax and then maybe doesn't want it anymore? maybe if I don't make her cum ( but still give her oral) will sex be easier for both of us then? Any ideas? :3

Isn't she actually wet anymore or what? If is she able to "climaxed" more than once then don't do pauses. Or just make her wet, do the petting but don't play with her pus*y directly, then roll (have sex) she ll enjoy, you ll enjoy, after u are pleasured just make her cum with your hands or mouth. I'm not sure if i got you 100% but when it hurts here's second tip: Lube!

Comment

Sounds like some weird sex bro

Comment

Its cause u made her cum. Her vagina is sensitive after that so thats what makes it painful. You should just pleasure her some with oral to warm her up first and then have sex. a lot of women dont cum from penetration so once u cum u can touch her to help her finish or do more oral after

Comment

Women always take a much longer time to reach orgasms during sex. However, sometimes women do not reach orgasms at all. There are many reasons why a woman does not experience orgasms when she makes love with you.

One of the biggest reasons is that you do not perform well enough in bed. It is every man's responsibilities to make a woman reach orgasm during sex, and I believe you definitely have the capability to do it. You just need to know how to do it and make her beg you for more sex. Let me share with you 3 tips that will help improve your performance during sex:

1. Put in more effort in foreplay. I cannot stress enough how important foreplay is. Without foreplay, there is no great sex. A lot of men always make the mistake of rushing foreplay. Do not be one of them. Take this chance to explore every part of her body. Stimulate all her erogenous zones such as breasts, neck, shoulders, inner thighs and abdomen.

2. Make use of your "resources" other than your manhood. I know men are always eager to dive it into women. But sometimes, this will make you reach orgasm before her. So use your fingers, tongue and some sex toys to stimulate her. If you can make her reach orgasm before you enter her, do it.

3. Break the routine. When sex becomes a routine, there is no great sex. So always mix things up a little. Do not always do the same thing, or use the same positions. Keep experimenting and you will be able to find out what she really loves.

Comment

good info gray

Comment

Have you tried to keep going orally after the first orgasm? I sometimes have my SO go a few times before actual sex and by then she's raging hot and heavy

Comment

I am the opposite. I have never orgasmed from oral. Maybe it's because I have never had a good giver.

Comment

hi me and my girlfriend haven'thad penetration sex for 6 months because she in love with squirting from finger play. just go with the flow of what's right at the time and don't worry about penetration then she may relax

Comment

Working...
                  X