MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anal Play Help Plz??

I really want to try anal with my bf, and he rims me and stimulates it, but has never had intercourse that way. When we first started having sex, he accidentally hit the wrong hole in doggy style and it hurt like hell and he felt horrible about it. But that was several months ago and just getting comfortable with each other, and we were in the backseat of a car XD. So i need to know how do i get confident enough to ask him, PLUS, without dildos or anything like that, how do i make sure it won’t be suuuper painful???? thx so much

When it comes to sex, you must learn to share your inner most desire with your partner. If he really loves you, he won't see anything wrong with you asking for what you want during sex. Rather he will be happy to hear those things you want him to do. So, let him know you want anal sex and he will be pleased to have it with you.

Comment

Firstly there are a lot of health aspects that have to be considered. The bacteria in the anus should stay there. Therefore mixing anal and oral/ vaginal sex is a pretty easy way to become really ill.

Also the membrane in the anus is really thin, so care should be taken at all times. It can easily bleed too, which is one of the reasons why blood-borne STDs are more easily spread this way. Therefore it is vital to go slowly and use lots of lubrication for the whole process. You can almost not possibly use too much!

Is Anal Sex Pain Free?

This can be quite a tough one. Nothing is ever totally pain free (Even normal sex can hurt if she is not ready or you go too fast for her), however there are ways to make it as pain free as possible. If done correctly, it should be pleasurable for you AND her. This is because the anus is actually nerve-dense and is separated from pleasure zones such as the G-spot and AFE by a thin membrane. If treated right this can be a huge source of pleasure.

When women have a problem with anal sex it is usually either caused by an inconsiderate ex-boyfriend who did it wrong and hurt them in the process or a psychological problem caused by the idea of anal penetration. The key is to not bully her into it and take things at your own pace. Some women do not want to have anal and that should, of course, be respected.

Anal Sex: how to Do it Correctly

In this anal sex how to, I am going to really stress foreplay. As important as foreplay is for vaginal sex, it is even more important for anal sex. Also you will use as much lubrication as possible the whole way through.

It is best to bring her to a G-spot orgasm first. This will help her relax and have endorphins pumping. It will also make it easier to stimulate the sensitive zones anally and give her an anal orgasm. Then use a finger and gently insert it. If you are worried about bacteria, you can cut the finger off a plastic glove and use that as a kind of 'condom.' Take it slowly and do not try to rush her or go too fast. Calibrate everything carefully to her.

The next step is to slowly increase the size of insertion. At first you will want a thin, long sex toy. There are plenty of products available, just make sure it is designed for the purpose, preferably with a wide handle-like base at the bottom so that you have control over it at all times.

After this a larger butt plug should be used. Usually it will take two of even three to progress her to the point where you can penetrate her pain free. Always make sure you have a pre-agreed safe word just in case it is too much for her.

Pain free Anal Sex

The final part of this anal sex how to guide is about entering her. Ideally you will want her on all fours, with something supporting her torso. Then cover your condom with a lot of lubrication and go slowly, moving at her pace. If you did everything right and she is really turned on, anal orgasms are possible. This is the part where anal sex can be good for both of you.

Comment

lubrication is very important. i use k-y jelly which is best one i found. it will hurt at first and pain will depend on how big your boyfriend is versus your size. after you do it for awhile it will hurt less and you will start to enjoy it. it is less painful if he penetrates you from behind than face to face in my experience. my husband does me anally every day so now i feel no pain at all.

be brave and satisfy your boyfriend before he finds someone that will

Comment

Ok adding a guys 2 cents. Lube is huge, but being relaxed is just as important and telling him to go slow with you. Not a jack hammering time. I know from my SO we do this rarly she has to be in the mood and gives her a different orgasm. But be relaxed lube allot and go slow.

But don't go from there to other parts with out washing him up first.

Comment

Eh, this wasn't anything I ever wanted to do (the same thing happened to me and I passed out from the sudden pain) but my husband didn't leave me for it, so don't let anyone say you have to do it, or your guy will leave you, because if he does, he's trash. You are supposed to do things you both want to do. He's lucky you want to try it out.

Your boyfriend will probably be happy that you want to try, and if he's a good man, he will be patient with you. I know women who really got to like it, but, imo, the rectum wasn't made for penetration. But still, people do it. Just go slow and use a ton of warm lube. An orgasm beforehand may put you in a more relaxed and mellow mood.

Comment

Working...
            X