MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying hard after you come several times

Is it normal during intercourse to have a limit to how many times you can ejaculate and keep your erection afterwards so you can keep having sex? If so, how many times should a healthy well endowed young man with a strong sex drive be able to do it while staying hard? I am not asking the question out of mere intellectual curiosity! I never have trouble getting it up when a girl wants to have sex with me, but after I cum four or five times usually need to pull out of her for a few minutes before I can get back on top of her and start thrusting my penis into her again. Sometimes I actually need her to help me by stimulating me for a while before I get my hardon back and feel horny enough to be,ready for the next round of playing "hide the footlong sausage." Is this normal?

Hi,

What is happening to you is completely normal. As a matter of fact, if it's not happening to you, then you aren't a real man.

Keep having fun with your girl.

Comment

You mean you are able to cum 4 to 5 time during sex? You are really good at sex. I can't even cum more than 2 times, when I cum the second time I quit.

As for your question, it's absolutely normal for you not to have any erection immediately after you cum.

Comment

While being told to relax and increase your bodily awareness may seem as something simple, it is one of the most effective ways to last longer in bed. This is because studies show that performance anxiety is one of the leading causes of premature ejaculation and poor performance in the bedroom. Learning how to relax is thus the first step to reclaiming your manhood. There are many techniques which you can use to relax to make sure that you delay ejaculation when the time comes. Simple techniques such as yoga, meditation and taking deep breaths can work wonders when it comes to delaying ejaculation and boosting your sexual performance in the bedroom. All you need is to take deep controlled breaths right before sex until your nerves are calm. This will help you to have better control of your body and thus allowing you to last longer in bed.

Where you focus when having sex will play a significant role in determining how long you will last during sexual intercourse. You should make sure that your focus is in sexual pleasure and not in sexual performance. Occupying your mind with thoughts of how well you will perform will only serve to increase your anxiety. This will thus lead to early ejaculation and poor performance in the bedroom. To last longer in bed, just focus on enjoying the sexual activity. Do not worry about what may or may not happen. This is a sure way of boosting your sexual performance as a man. Do not think about lasting longer in bed and you will last long in bed. It is that simple.

Awareness is the key to having better sex. You should learn to notice and enjoy the simple pleasures of being aroused. This includes even when you are masturbating. An increased awareness will help you be in control of your ejaculatory process and thus allowing you to delay ejaculation at will. This will help you last longer in bed. Being in control of your arousal will also be great in helping you know when to stop thrusting so as to stop premature ejaculation. It will also play a significant role in helping you to apply other techniques designed to help to last long in bed.

Comment

Working...
        X