MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can Only Cum Once When I Am Having Sex with My Partner

I have a serious problem that is getting me a bit down. I can only cum once when i am having sex with my partner, this is getting me down because when i do cum i don't really want to have sex any more and want my boyfriend to just hurry up and get it over with. I feel as though i am a man who can only cum the once i want to have multiple orgasms and keep going please help I'm open to any advice or tips.

First of all, you CAN come more than once. You just haven't done it yet, and it may take some work to get there. You should be very careful when you start adopting beliefs about what you can't do.

But that's NOT really your problem here...I'll get to that in a minute...

I should tell you also that it's more COMMON that after a woman has her first orgasm, that the second and third come more EASILY...but don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you... it is not very unusual for the opposite to be true (as in your case).

When it comes to the way human sexuality, variety is the rule, not the exception.

I'm going to guess, without knowing much about your particular situation, that you are likely to experience multiple orgasms by experimenting with having g-spot and/or deeper cervical orgasms.

Unlike the clitoris, which can become painfully sensitive immediately after orgasm (for some women), the G spot tends to become increasingly available for pleasure.

If you've never experienced a G-spot orgasm and you feel like you've tried it and it didn't do much for you, the GREAT NEWS is that you don't have to give up.

There are studies that show that if you are persistent about stimulating the right area when you are highly aroused, that over time, G-spot sensitivity increases and you will probably eventually be able to have G-spot orgasms.

But this is not really the problem that I think is most worth dealing here.

The problem is that you are not enjoying sex after your orgasm and that you are impatient for it to end. And that means that you are missing out on the BEST PART of sex.

Now I have no way of knowing, based on your short e-mail, WHY you are closed off to this BEST PART. That is work for you and your boyfriend...

But the best part of making love is the intimacy that is shared between you.

And while that may sound like la-la, fairy tale stuff... consider this:

Virtually every man that reads my articles, are not reading it to improve his OWN orgasm... he is reading it to give his PARTNER greater pleasure.

Turns out we can get our selves to come just fine without you ladies.

And most women feel the same way - that there is HUGE pleasure in satisfying their PARTNER.

Now, to get that pleasure you've got to TUNE IN to what your partner is experiencing. You've got to get emotionally, or at minimum, PHYSICALLY connected and present with him.

If you are just enjoying your own fantasy in your head and getting purely selfish physical sensation within your own bubble, you won't experience this... and you will be missing out, as I say, on the BEST PART.

Here's what I suggest for you...

Start trying to tune into your partner during love making. Start breathing with him and maybe even try holding eye-contact.

See if you can feel his arousal in your body.

After you come, instead of getting bored, give the sexual act your full and undivided attention. See if you can find what is delicious and wonderful about HIS desire and HIS pleasure.

If you stop trying so hard to achieve your own orgasm, you may find that it will happen anyway. In fact, it will happen sooner, and far more POWERFULLY.

Consider the possibility of creating "intimacy within passion."

If you tap into this intimacy, there's an excellent chance that not only will you have profoundly more pleasurable sex and more powerful orgasms... you just might surprise yourself by having another... and another... before you are done.

Comment

Bradwin, thank you for your advice.

Comment

Hi Evelyn.. Good morning. Just adding to what Bradwin said.

Normally women loves to continue even after orgasm and not like men. Sometimes our mind patterns and how we programmed it with past incidents play a role. For example, what was ur mindset during earlier years or during teenage days about orgasms or masturbation. And how you were doing it?

It takes time to come out of it and easy if you leave it naturally and take step by step like Bradwin said.. focus in your partner pleasure and his fantasies.

One more thing is .. explore more about yourself and your fantasies. After first orgasm, try to think about ur fantasisies which arouses you most while being in tune with your partner. It may help. But being women, it is relatively easier for you to come out of it.

Keep us posted. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
        X