Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Multiple Orgasms but I Don't Squirt?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Multiple Orgasms but I Don't Squirt?

I am a female. i dont have any body image problems.i love sex. i have multiple orgasms but i soooo want to squirt. am i trying too hard? i have been trying for over a year now. i have wicked orgasms but i dont squirt.

Do you know I get so many questions about squirting from women.

On the good news side, all of those questions reflect a positive attitude about female ejaculation.

That's a big and very sophisticated change from the time when men regularly got angry and women embarrassed thinking that something was "wrong."

We have come a long way since those days.

But something else is beginning to emerge that might be equally unhealthy in people's attitudes.

The idea that if you DON'T squirt that there is something "wrong" with you.

I understand from women that female ejaculation does feel "different" from an orgasm without ejaculate, and they describe it as "special", "cleansing", and "renewing."

So, I guess, if I was a woman, and I had not experienced it, I'd be chasing it around too.

But it is important to not get too carried away,and here's why...

Unlike men, women experience MANY different types of orgasm, and they describe the sensations in many different ways.

And it's very hard to know between women if they are actually experiencing the same thing or different things.

I mention this to you because the other big important thing to know is that the glands that allow a woman to squirt (the para-urethral glands) are very different in size in different women.

And the ducts that open from them are also very different in size...

Some are so small that they may let almost no fluid through. The result is...

For some women a LOT of ejaculate comes out, and for some, only a small amount can get out at a time.

It may only dribble instead of squirt.

In other words...could you already be having a squirting orgasm and not know it?

Yes, it is possible, and I know it is not uncommon.

Here's some ways you might know...

Generally the "gushing orgasm" takes a long time to work up to, and once it begins it puts your body into an orgasmic spasm that lasts quite a long time-- even if you stop stimulating the area.

And afterwards you may feel a profound sense of cleansing or like you have been "renewed."

Also, you may feel a sense that you are about to pee just before it begins (caused by the pressure in the intra-urethral glands)

It's worth noting that they are achieved a differently than other orgasms, it is NOT just a "more intense" orgasm.

I will include a link to an article I have published on "Squirting Orgasms."

Meanwhile Alison, if you are having multiple orgasms and "wicked" orgasms, you are way ahead of most women.

I would like to think that you are enjoying the amazing beauty that you ARE experiencing during sex and not obsessing over what you might be missing...

That would be a shame.

Because then you really would be missing something, and it isn't the squirting.

Comment

The squirting orgasm has often been called the ultimate orgasm for women. The feeling of ejaculation can be so good that women can find it addictive, wanting to do it again and again. The reason for this is that the release is both physical and emotional and a lot different from a regular orgasm. In addition it is a little bit experimental and naughty, so is great for couples who want to try something a little different. The only problem is that many women don't know how to have these orgasms and, even worse, can prevent themselves from ejaculating. This guide is for couples to learn how she can help have the squirting orgasm.

Training for Female Ejaculation

The most important part for her to pay attention to is the physical part. Most women have weak pelvic floor muscles and this can be one of the reasons why they don't have powerful orgasms. It is pretty simple for women to increase their pelvic floor muscle strength. The exercise is known as a Kegel exercise after the doctor who invented it and it basically involves squeezing the muscles in the vagina in the same way that you would if you were trying to stop urinating. It will feel a little weird at first, but the reward is worth it as within a month you should notice an increase in orgasm strength.

The Mental Squirting Orgasm

The mental part is also really important and often overlooked by women. You see, many women can prevent themselves from having a squirting orgasm by not relaxing. This is usually caused by understanding the orgasm process. The liquid that women ejaculate is not urine, but a see-through liquid from the Skene's gland. Unfortunately due to this gland's location near the bladder, the squirting orgasm can make her feel like she is about to pee. As you can imagine this is not a sexy image and many women shut off their orgasm response. This is all in the mind and can easily be overcome by focusing on relaxing and pushing the liquid out.

Ejaculation Orgasms for her

By working together as a couple, female ejaculation orgasms become easy to do. The best part is that they can't be done by either of you, instead they have to be done by both of you working together. Not only does she get to experience one of the more intense orgasms, but he gets to enjoy having one with you, bringing you closer into the bargain.

Comment

Helpful advice from you both, thank you!

Comment

stole this from another post look below

You bring up a lot of questions and issues and I'm going to talk about a lot of them...

First of all... those people who say "don't worry, you won't pee," are indeed MIS-INFORMED!

Yep, a woman is fully capable of peeing while having an orgasm. The myth that they can't is from the perfectly true fact that MEN CANNOT pee when coming.

But there is nothing physiological in women that prevents it from happening.

However, letting go is still not such terrible advice. (More on THAT below).

Second... I don't need to "imagine" making love to a woman and having her need to get up to pee, because I can simply remember the many, many times it's happened.

It is extremely common because of a group of glands called the intra-urethral glands that drip fluid nto the urethra during heightened arousal.

Typically women will clench their urethral opening (pee hole) and fluid will gather in the urethra causing it to either balloon (giving you powerful urgency to pee), or it will flow backwards up into the bladder...which will also, eventually, make you want to pee.

Either way, the fluid that comes out when you go pee is not pee... or at least only a small percentage of it is.

Think about this scientifically for a moment... if you are getting up over and over again to pee during sex... unless you're talking about needing an hour of penetration to reach orgasm (and I'm pretty darn sure that's not the case!), or you're drinking a gallon of water right before sex, then you must recognize that you kidneys could not possibly work that fast to refill your bladder.

You can test this by simply not having any water for two hours prior to intercourse, and then emptying you bladder right before you hop into bed.

I think you'll find you have the same urgency, just as quickly... reason being... it's NOT pee.

Third... Your whole sex life would change on a dime, and you would be enjoying so much more relaxed and pleasurable intimacy, if you just took the following advice very, very seriously:

Take some time to make a deep inquiry into these statements you made above, "I fucking dread it!" and "I feel like a freak."

Journal about it.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself if it serves you.

Ask yourself if it serves your partner.

Ask yourself what it says about you that you feel this way.

And most importantly, ask yourself who you would be if you didn't dread it, if you didn't feel like a freak... if it was just... perfectly... okay.

The fact is, sometimes women get up to pee during sex. You could agonize about it, or you could laugh about it and realize that all it does is prolong

the intimacy. Taking breaks is nice. It's only your mental frame on it that makes it into some freakish dread thing.

So, yeah, "just let go, baby."

Let go of the dread.

Let go of the feeling like a freak.

Let go of the idea that there is ANYTHING wrong.

Let go of the idea that there is a RIGHT way out there... because there really isn't!

Let go of wondering what he thinks about it (because he will think whatever you tell him to think... and right now you are telling him with all of your anxiety that there is something wrong).

Let go of being angry with your body.

And then...

Make space for some humor, self-compassion, self-acceptance, and the idea that two people making love is much bigger than whether or not you get up to pee.

And Finally...

Let's talk about REALLY "letting go."

What is really going to happen?

Well... I'll give you a hint:

You're going to want to put down some towels.

If you have recently emptied your bladder and then as you become aroused you feel a strong desire to pee... what would happen if you didn't get up and stop the action?

What if you let that arousal keep building?

What if you kept coming closer to orgasm and the intensity of needing to pee kept getting stronger?

What if you let yourself go in that moment and let the arousal keep building as you let whatever happens happen?

Well... you would, indeed, have a lot of fluid exit your urethra.

Yep... you and partner are going to get wet.

And you would also have the orgasm of your life!

And if you bothered to actually smell the fluid that came out, I think you'd notice quite immediately...

That stuff ain't pee.

There's no ammonia smell to it. It's clear.

It's intra-urethra fluid, and you just experienced female ejaculation.

Congratulations... You're not a freak, you're gifted.

You might want to try this first alone to convince yourself that I'm telling the truth.

Then warn your partner in advance.

Put down some towels and prepare to THRILL your man with your abilities.

Women pay me money to learn how to do that.

You have it naturally to SQUIRT!

Comment

Do you know I get so many questions about squirting from women.

On the good news side, all of those questions reflect a positive attitude about female ejaculation.

That's a big and very sophisticated change from the time when men regularly got angry and women embarrassed thinking that something was "wrong."

We have come a long way since those days.

But something else is beginning to emerge that might be equally unhealthy in people's attitudes.

The idea that if you DON'T squirt that there is something "wrong" with you.

I understand from women that female ejaculation does feel "different" from an orgasm without ejaculate, and they describe it as"special", "cleansing", and "renewing."

So, I guess, if I was a woman, and I had not experienced it, I'd be chasing it around too.

But it is important to not get too carried away,and here's why...

Unlike men, women experience MANY different types of orgasm, and they describe the sensations in many different ways.

And it's very hard to know between women if they are actually experiencing the same thing or different things.

I mention this to you because the other big important thing to know is that the glands that allow a woman to squirt (the para-urethral glands) are very different in size in different women.

And the ducts that open from them are also very different in size...

Some are so small that they may let almost no fluid through. The result is...

For some women a LOT of ejaculate comes out, and for some, only a small amount can get out at a time.

It may only dribble instead of squirt.

In other words...could you already be having a squirting orgasm and not know it?

Yes, it is possible, and I know it is not uncommon.

Here's some ways you might know...

Generally the "gushing orgasm" takes a long time to work up to, and once it begins it puts your body into an orgasmic spasm that lasts quite a long time-- even if you stop stimulating the area.

And afterwards you may feel a profound sense of cleansing or like you have been "renewed."

Also, you may feel a sense that you are about to pee just before it begins (caused by the pressure in the intra-urethral glands)

It's worth noting that they are achieved a differently than other orgasms, it is NOT just a "more intense" orgasm.

I will include a link to an article I have published on "Squirting Orgasms."

Meanwhile Alison, if you are having multiple orgasms and "wicked" orgasms, you are way ahead of most women.

I would like to think that you are enjoying the amazing beauty that you ARE experiencing during sex and not obsessing over what you might be missing...

That would be a shame.

Because then you really would be missing something, and it isn't the squirting.

Comment

Hi.. I am not an expert here but like to give my views based on my experience seeing my wife. She is basically shy woman who was not enjoying sex earlier and no question about orgasm or squirting. But slowly as she was opening up after few years of marriage and emotionally/phyiecally aroused to peak she started orgasms.

And I think almost two years back when she was almost close to her fantasy about a guy, that night she aroused to peak emotionally and was very relaxed. On that day, for the first time she squirted. Few things I noticed .. she was very much aroused even during day time on that day because she met guy whom she likes (just casual talk with him), me seducing her while day talking about him and physically relaxed. And also while doing foreplay in the night, teasing her saying few words about him.

It made her to squirt for the first time on that day and share started frequently squirting from that time. And for few weeks she was not able to do it even though she was getting orgasms because she was not relaxed or calm during those weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X