Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Talking Dirty Can Make Love Making Better?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Talking Dirty Can Make Love Making Better?

I read lots of article online about being more in your feminine energy when making love and also on dirty talking. What I want to know is how talking dirty can make love making better. it kinda turned me on reading about it. I want to know more so I can open up my man more?

Hello Ashley:

OK, one of the questions I get from women ALL THE TIME is about EMOTIONS and how to get guys to OPEN UP and tell you how he really feels.

So why would I go from talking about a man's gooey emotional candy inside his hard Pinnate shell.

To talking about dirty talk, men's fantasies and how to access his deepest, dirtiest mind?

Well, it all goes back to a big (and true) cliche . . .

"Women have to feel emotionally close to have sex. And men need to have sex to feel emotionally close."

This is why denying a guy sex when you're having a fight is so counter productive.

It creates resentment and "hardens the Pinnate" while saying something like "I'm really mad at you right now and you're not off the hook, but I want you" tends to motivate guys to actually open up and apologize.

Plain and simple, if you get to know a guy's true sexual mind and show that you're cool with what he wants . . .

1. He'll be more open with you in general.

2. He'll be more motivated to give you what YOU want sexually and emotionally.

3. You'll both be happier.

BIG WARNING THOUGH...

Don't think "Oh, so if I just have sex with this guy I like a lot he'll get totally bonded to me and fall in love with me, right? After all, when I have sex with a guy I can't help but develop feelings for him, so it must be the same for him too."

Unfortunately, that's not how it works.

If you're in a relationship with a guy (or if you're on the road to being in a relationship with a guy) then sex is a great emotional bonder . . .

But guys are guys.

Men tend to open up more to women they love (or at least like) when they have sex.

But guys are also 100% capable of having unemotional, detached sex with women too.

Confusing, huh?

I guess the best way to say this is . . .

"Sex doesn't CREATE a connection for guys, but it EXPANDS a connection if it's already there."

Comment

Sure, you might be struggling with the two largest issues surrounding talking dirty, namely embarrassment or uncertainty as to what to say but you can do this.

The embarrassment of talking dirty out loud is an issue we've already covered in another article about talking dirty. This piece is to answer the actual "How To....." part of the problem.

Working on the fairly safe assumption that you know how to talk, the real issue is not so much "How to..." but "What to...." As in what to say, what words to speak?

This is where you're knowledge of your boyfriend will be needed. Men being fairly base creatures, a certain amount of generalization and assumption can be made (especially when it comes to all matters sex!) so what we need to do is shape and tweak your dirty talk to suit your man's sexual interest levels.

After all, there is little point in you talking about an element of sex that he finds to be a turn off. No surer way to an early end to any fun and games has been invented!

Ask yourself the following question.

When my boyfriend and I make love, what do we do? What positions do you enjoy, what pre and post activities get you both raring to go? If you now your fella really well, what fantasies does he have, what comments has he made over the months or years that show an interest in a specific aspect?

As and when you can answer this base question will determine what you say.

Let's take an example.

You know that your boyfriend loves to see you in feminine underwear, frilly and light. Use that as the basis of what you'd say.

For example:- "Do you know what I'd like to do for you right now? I'd like to go and have a bath, relax and make myself all soft and clean. Then I could put on some special underwear for you. What would you like to see me in - any favorite piece?"

Then let him answer - and this is important. He needs to think about this because by him thinking about his answer, he will automatically start to think about what happens beyond your dressing for him. He starts to paint a mental image of the two of you together. This is your extra special 'Joker' to play. You are getting him to drive what you need or can say by his actions and response.

Once he has answered - you can either go and have an actual bath or, if it's not the right time just then, you can just put the selected garments on and then ask him "What would you like to do to me now if I let you?"

Again - let him think and answer. All you need to do then is take his answer, imagine it in the context of you and in together and talk him through what you think would happen!

Comment

In order to become a super sexy seductress in the bedroom, you need to learn some sex advice for women. If you just aren't that confident in the bedroom, then you certainly need a little reassurance to help you on your way. By learning some ultra naughty lovemaking tips, you will be able to transform your ability in the bedroom and it's time you did that now.

A great piece of sex advice for women is speed things up. Your man doesn't have any patience in the bedroom; he wants things done and he wants them done now. Forget about taking things slow and being sensual with him. The more raw passion and energy you feed into lovemaking, the better it will be for him. You want to unleash that animalistic side of you and to show your man that you can be a naughty girl. Making love from behind is one of the best ways to get this kind of passion. This position screams sex appeal and is definitely a position that your man will love because he gets on this certain power trip. It turns him on and helps him to orgasm much faster. Plus, adding a little dirty talk in this position is just right and will help him to orgasm even faster.

Another super naughty way to make love to your man to get him to climax is to introduce some light forms of bondage into the bedroom. Either tying your man up or blindfolding him, takes away one of his senses and forces him to rely on other senses. This greatly increases his ability to feel pleasure and it also turns him on because it is a little different and kinky.

Instead of being the good girl that he is used to, it's time you kicked things up a notch and that you gave him something he will never forget. It's time you used these sex tips for women to really give your man the best orgasm he's ever had. You can spice up lovemaking and you can blow his mind. Make it happen tonight.

Comment

Helpful advice from all of you, thank you!

Comment

very effective, but I prefer emotional talking instead of dirty talking

Comment

Dirty conversations are very bad, if the partner knows what to say. I do not want a partner to insult me or to describe the process boringly. If you have a permanent sexual partner, you can talk to him. I think that the experiments will in any case bring a lot of new to your sex life.

Comment

Based on my experience, dirty talking related to topic which women likes arouses her a lot emotionally which is very key. In my early marriage days, my wife does not like dirty talking at all. Slowly she changed and it is one of the foreplay activity which we do Everytime to arouse her to peak. Topic during dirty talk varies from person to person. I keep talking about her fantasy and guys whom she likes. She likes four or five guys and has teenage kind of crush about them. So I talk about them to her on bed or during day time whenever I have to make her relaxed and erotic. It works

Comment

Working...
                X