Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Give A Woman Multiple Vaginal Orgasms?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Give A Woman Multiple Vaginal Orgasms?

I have a question for you regarding multiple orgasms. I have no problem giving my wife a clitoral orgasm with my finger or orally. The problem is that after she has the orgasm she is very sensitive and takes her about 30 seconds before I can enter her. The only way she has an additional orgasm after the clitoral one is when she is on top. I want to know if there is something I can do so that she is getting multiple vaginal orgasms. In other words is there a seamless way that I can go from giving her a clitoral orgasm with my finger to multiple vaginal orgasms after I enter her?

Hi Sammy,

What I'm not clear on here is whether she is having multiple orgasms at all yet, and if the issue is just that you have to wait a minute after oral sex to enter her.

If that's the case, well, I'm not really seeing the problem.

After she comes, just do something else to keep the action going... for example, have her go down on you for a while (usually nothing excites women more), and then go for intercourse.

Of course you can PROBABLY get her past that sensitivity issue and get her to have multiple clitoral orgasms. I'd bet on it, in fact.

But to do that, you will have to get her to a very trusting and surrendered place.

Here's the way it works:

When a woman is not aroused, many of the areas that would otherwise be highly erotic for her are ticklish. e.g., if you lick the side of her neck when she's watching television, she will giggle and it will tickle.

Do it after kissing her and getting her turned on and she will moan in pleasure.

Something similar is going on when she becomes over-sensitive after orgasm.

That over-sensitivity is very uncomfortable if she fears it... and she fears it because the sensation is extremely intense... more intense than she welcomes.

But if she is in a deeply surrendered state where she trusts you to handle the scary intensity and she can just trust her way into it... she will have another orgasm.

This kind of trust and surrender will not happen overnight, and it won't happen EVER if you tell her that she's to blame for not surrendering to you.

Taking a totally different direction... if she is not yet experiencing multiple orgasms, you will probably find it easier to get there with vaginal orgasms.

I would take some time off the clitoral orgasms. There is no reason you have to make her come that way first.

In fact, if you just bring her close to the edge and then enter her, her frustration at being so close might translate into exactly the arousal you need to give her a vaginal orgasm very quickly.

Here's where these two ideas come together:

Vaginal orgasms generally require greater surrender than clitoral orgasms.

Working on one will get you closer to the other.

Expand your masculine confidence when you are making love, let her feel your certainty, and give her praise for every time you feel her opening and surrendering more deeply to you.

Comment

Although this may sound fantastic, women usually take a longer time to be fully aroused before they reach the peak of sexual pleasure. Once you understand the nature of the female orgasm, you can prevent yourself from diminishing her mood for sex again by saving time on "figuring her out" in bed.

Most importantly, you will also help your partner to climax much quickly before you ejaculate. The reason why women are capable of experiencing multiple orgasms is because, they have many different sensitive areas that cause them to have different orgasmic reactions. Every man should learn where these areas are and if you know how to stimulate all of them, you can be sure that your partner will be in for a powerful multiple orgasmic experience.

Let's say you are already done with foreplay, below are the following erogenous zones that you can start to explore.

There are 4 different kinds of female orgasm.

1. Clitoral Orgasm

Step One:

This can be achieved by giving oral sex to stimulate the clitoris. Alternate tongue licking in circular motion with gentle sucking.

Step Two:

Once she starts to show signs of pleasure, focus on one technique and continue to do it consistently. She will reach orgasm in no time.

2. Pubic Bone Orgasm

The second type of female orgasm is achieved by properly stimulating the area just above the pubic bone. Move your hands up and down in a shaking or rocking motion right between the abdomen and the vagina.

3. Vaginal Orgasm

There is also the vaginal orgasm that is achieved with deep thrusting during intercourse. This is one of the most difficult orgasms to achieve, but not impossible. Usually, women need to be warmed up first as it can be painful if she is not ready. The doggy position is most suitable for this.

4. G-spot orgasm

One of the most common places to get body shaking orgasms, the G-spot is a soft fleshy tissue about the size of a quarter, inside the vagina. It is about two inches above the opening.

Step One:

To warm her up, insert one finger into her vagina with your finger-tip facing up. Instead of thrusting your finger in and out like a penis. Move it up and down like a "come hither" signal.

Step Two:

When she's moist enough, you can insert the other finger. Then proceed to the same thing. This one of the easiest ways to give any women multiple orgasms!

Comment

Orgasm as we all know is the be all and end all of any sexual act that a woman engages in. It is the single most desired point of the sexual act that a woman craves for. It is a well known fact that women have achieved both multiple clitoral and vaginal orgasms without having penetrative sex. The only way this can ever be possible is through the act of a properly orchestrated foreplay. A well orchestrated foreplay involves a lot of stages and techniques; however, applying a few of these techniques is capable of sending the girl into multi-orgasmic orbit. In this write up, we shall take a look at the fingering technique and how it can be used to effectively give a girl both clitoral and vaginal orgasm.

Clitoral Orgasm

In order to use your fingers to give a girl multiple climaxes, you have to stimulate all the erogenous zones of her body that is accessible to your fingers. First and foremost, you should start working on the erogenous zones which are located on the upper part of her body. Then you should gradually progress towards her vagina area and then rotate your palm around the perimeter of her vagina. By now, her clitoris must have sensed the sexual stimuli and gotten aroused. Use your finger to properly stimulate the now very sexually active clitoris and make sure that you alternate the pressure that you apply with the way she responds to the pleasure that she is getting. Within a short while of proper clitoral stimulation, she should be over taken by a sudden relaxation of her tensed muscles thus resulting to clitoral orgasm.

Vaginal Orgasm

Due to the fact that women have little or no refractory period after orgasm, they can easily achieve the first, second, third and more orgasms within a stretch provided that the stimulation that caused the first orgasm is maintained. In order to give her a vaginal orgasm, you have to locate and stimulate the G-spot. Finding the G-spot will be a lot easier since she has already had a clitoral orgasm. Having achieved orgasm through the stimulation of the clitoris, her G-spot will respond sexually by becoming somewhat swollen thus enabling easy access. With your middle finger inserted into her vagina, locate and stimulate her G-spot which is a rough patch of nerves that is between a quarter and one inch in diameter situated along the upper wall of her vagina. When you locate it, gently apply finger pressure; increase the pressure over time as she responds to stimulation. If this is done properly, then you would definitely give her earth shattering multiple vaginal orgasms within a short while.

Comment

Thank you all for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X