Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Physically Possible To Have Sex 6-7 Times A Night?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Physically Possible To Have Sex 6-7 Times A Night?

I'll be honest straight away, I'm having a small ego problem these days.

My wife went to her friend's wedding recently. Her friend's husband apparently happens have been into sports and athletic stuff and happens to have an athletic body. Now, her friend can't stop going on about how great their sexual life is. She keeps telling my wife about how they have sex 6-7 times in the same night and obviously my wife keeps talking about that to me.
    I don't have an athletic body, but have a fairly fit body. However, we've never had sex more than once a night since we got married. We do foreplay afterwards again, but sex again, no!! This comparison is killing me. I've always wanted the same thing myself, but never happened because she can't do it more than once and eventually I tire out of requesting and convincing her.

Is it physically possible to have sex 6-7 times a night?

Can someone with a normal body (not a sportsperson) have such a sexual life? Or should I just discard those thoughts and be happy with what I have?

Hi Malvin,

This entire things strikes me as a great opportunity for you.

Thanks to your wife's friend's wedding, you are going to have a better sex life.

First off... yes, there are some lucky freaks who can ejaculate 6 times/day.

There are very few of them, and being athletic has nothing to do with it.

More likely this guy practices non-ejaculatory orgasm, so that it's easy for him to do it as often as he likes.

But here's the bigger picture...

Your wife wouldn't care less how often they were doing it if she was completely, fully, couldn't-take-any-more-pleasure-or-she-would-die satisfied with her own sex life.

The fact is, unless this guy only lasts a few minutes, most women would just be very, very sore from doing it 6 times/day.

Of course, they might be willing to be a little sore if it was great!

But let's be realistic... if they did it 6 times for an hour each time, it would be morning before they were done.

Does any of that even matter?

If your wife was having more orgasms than she could handle... whether from one long session or from doing it multiple times, she would just smile at her friend and say, "Oof, the way my man does it to me, I couldn't take it any more than I'm already getting it!

Another second and I might seriously suffer a brain embolism!"

It seems to me that if you are feeling insecure that your wife might be wondering if she could be getting it better... then contact me and work with me and learn some really get methods that will keep you woman more than happy and be done with that thought forever.

I think you deserve to have the kind of sex life where you are both just insanely eager to get it on all the time...a sex life where you are both blown away by the intensity of the intimacy you share...a sex life where there is just zero doubt in your mind or hers that there just isn't any other man on Earth who could do to her body what you can...

And not to turn this into a pitch, but that is the entire point of everything I do with my articles, and personal coaching.

Comment

Ben, thank you for your advice.

Comment

It is possible because I have done it before. Much of it depends on age. When I was in my 20s and 30s I was in good shape and did not get soft after ejaculating, so I could do it. However, this is something that is rare among men It is like a big penis. You either have it or you don't and 99 percent of men don't have this ability. If you are happy with your sex life and your wife is happy with it, tell your wife not to share her friend's sexual escapades with you any more and you will soon forget about it.

Comment

it is definitely possible as i have dated hunks that have proved to me. but there is a down side if you are referring to penal penetration only. to do it that many times in a night you get little sleep and the guy has to pop off rather quickly . marriage should not be a sexual competition. there is more to love and marriage than sex. her husband could be lean in areas you excel in. also understand having sex is not limited to using your penis only.

Comment

My second boyfriend and I used to have sex over and over and over again until morning arrived. But we were also pretty young. He was not athletic, but also not out of shape, just "normal," in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X